Reviews for Welcome to Doki Doki Literature Club Player!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
Oh, the letter thing is easy. Just shove it in your underwear. Sure, it would be pretty uncomfortable, but you wouldn't have to worry about someone reading it.
MrSilver2308 chapter 28 . 9/15/2019
This is the best Fanfiction I've ever read. I can't even find the words to express my feelings about this masterpiece..

I'm glad I didn't kill myself last month.
Cat McHall chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
or YOU dying

Welp, better get on Monika's side FAST.
Will Smith chapter 11 . 3/2/2019
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
eminutemen18 chapter 28 . 1/10/2019
The real question is where's the real mc?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 17 . 1/2/2019
"Not that it matters. I trust Monika. Just Monika."

Yes, the girl who has no problem erasing people from reality to satisfy her emotional desires is surely a person to be trusted with access to your brain and would definitely not lie about it. You should always trust Monika. Monika is love. Monika is life. Monika is the most innovative shooter I've played in years.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 1/2/2019
"It's over. I should just give up…
Actually I will do just that…
Memories of lovely emerald green eyes and an irresistible smile of a certain someone comes to mind.
I should just think of Monika from now on.
Just Monika.
Just Monika.
Just Monika...
Just…
Monika"

"I'll just be over in this other room editing your thoughts, so stop worrying so much, okay?"
"Wait what?"
"Ummm, rollback, now!"
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 14 . 1/2/2019
"The glass box around me disappears, and before the person controlling me can react, a chair and ropes materialize around 'me' and lock 'me' to the chair."
"She threatens him to kill his friends if he doesn't comply. She spawns next to 'my' face a sharp knife to prove her point."

Yuno, how did you become Monika? Is this the next reality you and Yuki made together?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 1/2/2019
...I'm suddenly not sure whether Monika is a better or worse goddess like being than Yuno, but I kind of want them to have some sort of goddess fight to find out.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 1/2/2019
"I see Sayori with the most heart broken expression I have ever seen."

I know right? You leave two friends alone in your house for 30 minutes and they've already spawned random boxes, ropes and strangled your other two friends...and they didn't even invite you!
How rude can you be?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 1/2/2019
Whaaaaat, lying causing problems? I'm shocked. There is no way I could have seen this coming.
Heheheh.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 1/2/2019
"As you can't just copy-past text of story on fanfiction . net, you surely had to manually enter each character"

Well...you just need to right click and inspect the html element, that will let you copy/paste directly, even if it is a few more clicks than normal. Or use an extension that gets around FFs code for that.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
"I'm now alone with just Monika."

Oh, then everything is right with the world, heheh.
ThePhazon chapter 4 . 11/23/2018
I will write the translation to the code here. If the autor dosnt like that, please feel free to delete the coment or sent me a PM and I will take it out.

"The time in your world advances at the same rate. After you were transported to DDLC, your original body stayed there. You are currently in a comma, in a hospital room. If you die in DDLC or stuck forever, your original body would then die and your world would continue as normal, without you."

I love to engage with things like this on stories, thanks for that
Goderasu chapter 1 . 10/11/2018