Reviews for World of Difference
pineapple-pancake chapter 2 . 10/10
ahahhaha I can't believe that she would get interested in Imrahil. Totally unexpected.
Sussily DOFG chapter 7 . 2/13
Delightful as ever!
Doranwen chapter 7 . 1/24
Hee, Imrahil in real life. Though how it works, I do have to wonder. I've seen some where Legolas appears in our world, but given that elves die, one can fudge that somewhat. Ah, who cares, it's a great little tale. :) (And yes, I did notice those little references to other fics you and Thanwen wrote, lol.)
sian22 chapter 7 . 1/22
Well done! congratulations on finishing.. and writing the first GFIME that I can say I truly liked, outside of Annafan's crack :). I adore your Imrahil and Sara...so lovely that they do get to be together in the end
Live2Ride2Live chapter 1 . 1/21
Great ending, I’m so glad they found a way to be together!
Another great story! I would love to know how he got there, but it was excellent writing. You definitely made it realistic and compelled me to become so invested in your characters!
earthdragon chapter 7 . 1/20
Good story. I'm rather partial to Prince Imrahil as well, even though he wasn't in the film. I'm intrigued by the fact that - like Aragorn - he has elven ancestry, meaning that he also kept his youthful looks well into his senior years. I imagine Imrahil looking like Richard Armitage (as he was when he played Guy of Gisbourne).
Thanwen chapter 7 . 1/19
Congrats on finishing the story, and finishing it at exactly the right point to leave enough for the reader to imagine. ;-)

And yes, I had a good laugh and though it very wise, thinking of poor Sara's feelings to let her only read the first two chapters about swashbuckling Imrahil. ;D But I think I'll have to go and read "Sell-sword" again as soon as the mad house over here calms down a bit. (There is a fair chance at the beginning of the next month.) I really loved that story as apart from the brilliant main characters and the general plot it also has very convincing minor characters and vividly written battle scenes.

Thank you for posting.
Deandra chapter 7 . 1/19
Ah, delightful! Yes, I would think that would be a hard adjustment for someone, but in the end she got her prince, so all is well.

And loved the shameless self-promotion! Though, admittedly, I don't think Sell-Sword got so much attention as it deserved.

Thanks for these weeks of pleasant reading.

- Deandra
Vidicon666 chapter 7 . 1/19
Makes me wonder how he has been coping with life in modern times... And no doubt her parents will have somethign to say about an older lover. ;-)

Thanks for writing and sharing
iheartthepizzaman chapter 7 . 1/19
The end?! Please don't stop there! Good Lord, it's starting to get exciting now! How did Imrahil get there? How long had he been there? Had he casually been going to these events just hoping Sara would show up to one? We need answers! haha. Loved reading this story!
cedarlight chapter 7 . 1/19
Oh! Wonderful! Love how you brought him to the future. But don't let that be the end! :) What fun you have made these two characters! What about a few chapters from Imrahil's POV? Thank you for writing, as always!
Lady Hero of Lorien chapter 7 . 1/19
I'm doing some very undignified squealing of excitement here in my flat (Imrahil in modern times! YAY!). I laughed out loud at the One Wiki To Rule Them All because what LOTR fan has not gone on that site to look something up? I also thought the references to your own stories were a stroke of genius (I'll also be looking up Thanwen's stories now too). I feel that I'm like Jessica and my sister is Sara; she's not into LOTR at all. Mind you, if this happened to her, I'd be insanely jealous.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 1/19
Yay! :D I love this! She wouldn't have really been happy in ME :)
Lialathuveril chapter 7 . 1/19
As always I greatly enjoyed reading and betaing your story. It was fun to follow Sara on her trip to Edoras and looking at it through fresh, modern eyes.