Reviews for World of Difference
Catspector chapter 7 . 7/13/2020
Do not usually read the “fell into another dimension” stories - but this was referenced in another story and it was written by you, so I had to give it a read. I was not disappointed! LBJ, brilliant as always.
Sofasoap chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Gez thanks now U making me hunting down Imrahil/oc stories. Hahahaha.
cedarlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
I love this fic! Just did a re-read. :) Do you think you might write a companion piece to this? Imrahil is one of my favorite characters and I enjoy well-written stories with him as the central character. Thanks for writing so many stories for us all to read!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 7/23/2019
LOL! Forget merry olde England - lie back and think of your larder :'D
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 7 . 2/8/2019
(tries not to laugh too loudly)

Oh my dear... :D This story is so wonderful! I did not expect her to fall in love with this certain character, but I love the way it turned out. I'm not sure if I like the ending to be this way, or to have another come up but either way I'm happy for Sara. I'm so glad I found this story, mellon nín!

Hugs and more hugs,
VanyaNoldo22

P.S. Greetings from Lindon.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 2 . 2/8/2019
Good heavens... this fic is truly an exciting one (grins happily). I can't wait to know more!

Hugs and more hugs,
VanyaNoldo22
pineapple-pancake chapter 2 . 10/10/2018
ahahhaha I can't believe that she would get interested in Imrahil. Totally unexpected.
Sussily DOFG chapter 7 . 2/13/2018
Delightful as ever!
Doranwen chapter 7 . 1/24/2018
Hee, Imrahil in real life. Though how it works, I do have to wonder. I've seen some where Legolas appears in our world, but given that elves die, one can fudge that somewhat. Ah, who cares, it's a great little tale. :) (And yes, I did notice those little references to other fics you and Thanwen wrote, lol.)
sian22 chapter 7 . 1/22/2018
Well done! congratulations on finishing.. and writing the first GFIME that I can say I truly liked, outside of Annafan's crack :). I adore your Imrahil and Sara...so lovely that they do get to be together in the end
Live2Ride2Live chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Great ending, I’m so glad they found a way to be together!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2018
Another great story! I would love to know how he got there, but it was excellent writing. You definitely made it realistic and compelled me to become so invested in your characters!
earthdragon chapter 7 . 1/20/2018
Good story. I'm rather partial to Prince Imrahil as well, even though he wasn't in the film. I'm intrigued by the fact that - like Aragorn - he has elven ancestry, meaning that he also kept his youthful looks well into his senior years. I imagine Imrahil looking like Richard Armitage (as he was when he played Guy of Gisbourne).
Thanwen chapter 7 . 1/19/2018
Congrats on finishing the story, and finishing it at exactly the right point to leave enough for the reader to imagine. ;-)

And yes, I had a good laugh and though it very wise, thinking of poor Sara's feelings to let her only read the first two chapters about swashbuckling Imrahil. ;D But I think I'll have to go and read "Sell-sword" again as soon as the mad house over here calms down a bit. (There is a fair chance at the beginning of the next month.) I really loved that story as apart from the brilliant main characters and the general plot it also has very convincing minor characters and vividly written battle scenes.

Thank you for posting.
Deandra chapter 7 . 1/19/2018
Ah, delightful! Yes, I would think that would be a hard adjustment for someone, but in the end she got her prince, so all is well.

And loved the shameless self-promotion! Though, admittedly, I don't think Sell-Sword got so much attention as it deserved.

Thanks for these weeks of pleasant reading.

- Deandra