Reviews for Kidnapping to close
shelly123 chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
good story i liked it i hope u right another

if so let me no hay mabe next will be steve geting a wife well email me please thanks,

shelly
shelly chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
i was wondering if steve is in a relasionship in this storry please let me no thanks,
shelly
Jesse'sBIGGESTFan chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
There were a few typos, but other than that it was a good story. You have to be the best author I know. Finally, Jesse gets a bride. It was such a good story, but it would've been better if they had an adventorous honeymoon. You know what I mean. *Mischevious smile*
~Jesse'sBIGGEST!Fan
Pheonix Feathers chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Like it... theres just not enough Jesse romance going round... Jesse being my favourite character... I love it

Jesse Romance all the way!
Numpty chapter 5 . 4/13/2003
What a sweet chapter! So romantic, and I liked the way you captured Jesse and Katie's nervousness! Is this the end or are you planning to write more? If you are, then I'd like to read it!
DMFAN chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
So romantic! How could I say that this story sucks? It's great, and your writing had improved so much. Update soon Please!
ACME-Rian chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Huzzah!They're kid-brothers and best you try and find out Jesse's middle name?I've got some suggestions if u need 'em.
DMFAN chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
Much better! Glad to see my advice is helping someone! Can't wait to read more!
Numpty chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
Just read you're third chapter! Again I would say that you're going too fast. You should describe how the characters are feeling, their emotions etc. I like this story but please take it slower!
Numpty chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
You're plot line is like an express train! Slow down a little! I think it would help create more atmosphere, but I still enjoyed reading it!
ACME-Rian chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
He likes your fan-fic creation...nice work!*starts British accent*Top notch!*normal voice*I'm trying to work on a DM ideas by reviewing my stuff...
SouthernChickie chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Let me just say, Katie's ex is a jerk, but it takes talent to kidnap someone outside a police station. You might want to establish Katie and Jesse's relationship other than in the summary. Oh, yeah and kick you dad off the computer and put up the next chappy soon!
wuemsel chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Tell your Dad its important! Grin. Nice start, please continue soon!
DMFAN chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Much better! Much easier to read, I like where this is going.
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Good start, the use of the word "dead" as the last word in the chapter made it very final, and I thought that was great - here's hoping for more soon!