Reviews for When Harry Met Hermione
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Question: 55, in Harry's case, and 56, in Hermione's case (if you use JKR's age difference for them) is still not even near middle-aged for a magical person, so why is Harry's hair already turning grey?

"The air smelled of it, all the Dark Magic constantly in use." - What does Dark Magic smell like, then? Rotten eggs?

"The Death Eaters were gone. They had vanished with the destruction of Voldemort. In a last burst of malignity, he had called them to him with the Dark Mark, destroying them as well." - Yay!
ruby ruby ruby ruby chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
That is so sweet!
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Lovely. I'm not even a H/Hr shipper and this was beautiful.

Normally, I would remind the author that most people in the wizarding world don't use Voldemort's name. But in this case, it made the article ten times more powerful. Kudos to you for that.

Great job!
Nathan Koteras chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Only two words I can say,organized and excellent.
wayupi chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
LUV this very much!

so romantic and sweet

very well written

u're great author!
Eckletricity chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
cute...flufful - meaning full of fluff (if that is even a word)
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
That was well-written. I liked it!
icybluesky chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Aww...this is so beautiful! I'm not usually a fan of H/Hr flicks, but all of your stories are so powerful! I really loved the way you portrayed the last battle, that love conquers all. I'm just speechless!:)
usha88 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
That was like the cutest love story ever! Awesoem job! I really really liked that! Great job! I liked how u went back in the past and said stuff abut the Last Battle.
Velvet Kisses chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Sarah that was beautiful...I don't know what to say really