Reviews for A Golden Voice
Todoroki catching fire by accident when he hears Izuku of by far my favourite part of this by far. XD i love it
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 21 . 9/7
New Prompt: Maybe Izuku gets turned into a child or another suggestion: He wears a maid costume for a school festival or cafe
Lereniel chapter 22 . 9/2
I swear I've been laughing my ass off at our dear students and teachers' antics since chapter 1 with this story Thank you so much for this!
How about a poll in the class of who's the strongest, scariest, laziest, etc. between team boys and team girls just to see who gets voted as the cutest of the class? And as a bonus, the teachers hear about the poll and comment on their own choice

Toodles!

Lereniel
godess bubbles chapter 22 . 8/23
I'm surprised he didn't mention how the healing quirk wasn't apart of one for all. Also I just wanted to say that the constant fight between All might and Shouta is hilarious. I kinda just want Izuku to call Aizawa papa or something. I love me a Dadzawa moment! I hope you come back to this story, I really love everything about it!
PhlamesofthePhoenix chapter 13 . 7/25
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Every time I real this, I can't help but crack up at the metal image of Bakugo flying out of a teacup at mock ten while Izuku giggles like a madman. Especilly since I cant help but imange him flying into the sky in the classic 'Team Rocket' style!
daLmacho98 chapter 8 . 6/11
i aint gay but i can read this... its quite good and wholesome. i just hope the future chapters wont contain hardcore stuff. lmao. got molested by a gay guy before without consent... but i dont hate em. just alil bit iffy.
Lucius Walker chapter 22 . 6/2
How did you make a chapter that's both heavy in emotions and hilarious at the same time? XD
Lucius Walker chapter 16 . 6/2
Oh goddammit, this is too hilarious! XD XD XD

With that being said, I am thoroughly enjoying this lovely idea! Izuku's would make a good Disney princess. :3
SirenSong97 chapter 22 . 5/26
I love all of these. Please never stop hahaha
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 22 . 5/21
Really very highly enjoying this story!
Enjoyed every bit :) the concept is so good.
WingedWithFireyMana chapter 5 . 4/25
No you did good! The only thing off is you tie off to make veins more prominent, usually a simple twist with a rubber ribbon.
Gladoo89 chapter 22 . 2/28
This story is very fun and cute! But how come every classmate of Izuku seem in love with him?! x)
Chai Chandler chapter 7 . 2/28
nvm i’m wrong but this is chapter is wholesome :D
Chai Chandler chapter 1 . 2/28
just by reading this first chapter..
This feels like an Harem or kind of thing where everyone love the main charater-
Somewhat exicting and interesting (i usually don’t like theses kind of things espically if its an animated one but this seems interesting? )
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 22 . 1/29
Oh my God. Oh my God. I don't know whether to hold my shaking head or laugh till I wet myself. I can't help but think "wtf did I just read"? I'm not hating on this. This is a piece of art, but never have I ever giggled like a loon for so long. Thank you, you made my day/night.
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »