Reviews for A Golden Voice
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 21 . 12/28/2022
As part of my annual "read my favorite fanfics," I came to visit. I still love your story.
KeilynLocke chapter 22 . 5/26/2022
I normally don't read yoai at all, because it hits too close to home, but this is so wonderfully done I could only smile. This last chapter nearly broke a rib I was laughing so hard. Your skills at character interactions are something to be praised. Especially since that's my only skill aside from grammar. I hope you continue this Masterpiece soon.
llLittle Sll chapter 7 . 3/13/2022
Can I just say, I completely relate to Izuku's fever dreams. Every time I have a slightly high fever, I get fever dreams/hallucinations, where the world is somehow ending and that is very anxiety-inducing. So I feel his pain.
KillgarraghForever chapter 12 . 3/11/2022
Midoriya was singing the fucking My Hero opening. Of course he was. Why wouldn't he?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2021
Todoroki catching fire by accident when he hears Izuku of by far my favourite part of this by far. XD i love it
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 21 . 9/7/2021
New Prompt: Maybe Izuku gets turned into a child or another suggestion: He wears a maid costume for a school festival or cafe
Lereniel chapter 22 . 9/2/2021
I swear I've been laughing my ass off at our dear students and teachers' antics since chapter 1 with this story Thank you so much for this!
How about a poll in the class of who's the strongest, scariest, laziest, etc. between team boys and team girls just to see who gets voted as the cutest of the class? And as a bonus, the teachers hear about the poll and comment on their own choice

Toodles!

Lereniel
godess bubbles chapter 22 . 8/23/2021
I'm surprised he didn't mention how the healing quirk wasn't apart of one for all. Also I just wanted to say that the constant fight between All might and Shouta is hilarious. I kinda just want Izuku to call Aizawa papa or something. I love me a Dadzawa moment! I hope you come back to this story, I really love everything about it!
PhlamesofthePhoenix chapter 13 . 7/25/2021
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Every time I real this, I can't help but crack up at the metal image of Bakugo flying out of a teacup at mock ten while Izuku giggles like a madman. Especilly since I cant help but imange him flying into the sky in the classic 'Team Rocket' style!
daLmacho98 chapter 8 . 6/11/2021
i aint gay but i can read this... its quite good and wholesome. i just hope the future chapters wont contain hardcore stuff. lmao. got molested by a gay guy before without consent... but i dont hate em. just alil bit iffy.
Lucius Walker chapter 22 . 6/2/2021
How did you make a chapter that's both heavy in emotions and hilarious at the same time? XD
Lucius Walker chapter 16 . 6/2/2021
Oh goddammit, this is too hilarious! XD XD XD

With that being said, I am thoroughly enjoying this lovely idea! Izuku's would make a good Disney princess. :3
SirenSong97 chapter 22 . 5/26/2021
I love all of these. Please never stop hahaha
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 22 . 5/21/2021
Really very highly enjoying this story!
Enjoyed every bit :) the concept is so good.
WingedWithFireyMana chapter 5 . 4/25/2021
No you did good! The only thing off is you tie off to make veins more prominent, usually a simple twist with a rubber ribbon.
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »