Reviews for Out of Time
heyihavesocks chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
This was a wonderful tale of the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas:). It was a good read and helped take my mind off my own ailments.
bronzebookworm chapter 6 . 1/6/2021
soooooooooooooooooo. goooooooooooooooooooooooood. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!
sUnKiSsT chapter 6 . 9/1/2020
Great story!
Horsegirl01 chapter 6 . 7/5/2019
I love this story! It is sad to see it ended. I hope you will write more soon. I look forward to reading more from you.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2019
I loved Elrond in this chapter. You wrote his healing role so well - a perfect mix of serious and tender. Thanks for a great story!
BookWorm624 chapter 6 . 6/17/2019
I am sad to see it end! I enjoyed the story so mucha nd I look forward to anything you post int he furutre.

I really enjoyed the friendship of this story and how each did what was necessary to help the other survive long enough to return to Imladris. I adore these kind of friendship h/c stories!

A job well done, mellon nin!

PS
I do not have the copyright on the sharing of fear energy. I have read it in countless other stories but it made me happy that you thought of me after you wrote it. Even if I were my own creation it would be fair turnabout for you to use it after all the help you have given me!
margie-me chapter 6 . 6/10/2019
Very well done! Enjoyed your characterizations of Aragorn's elven family and their dynamics. Wood elf and human very well cared for. And I was happy enough for myself (but not for poor Legolas) to be correct! Fine descriptions in every case.
margie-me chapter 5 . 6/10/2019
They've got to make it, they've got to! (Is the side sickness akin to a burst appendix?) I have a second cousin who went through that at twelve or thirteen, and he was so very ill and in such pain, he didn't care who saw him undressed in the hospital! He was a very sick young man. If this doesn't match Legolas' complaint, however, I am at a loss. An infection or wounding of the gut is very dangerous because of all the bacteria living in it. Oh, and Aragorn has an infection as well, unfortunately. Dear me.
She-Elf23 chapter 6 . 6/9/2019
Aw what a great finish to this story. I loved how you brought the twins in...they’re such a great duo, especially when you add Legolas and Aragorn into the mixture. I loved the part where Elrond gave Legolas his strength. Nice job and thanks for seeing this through to the end!
LadyLindariel chapter 6 . 6/9/2019
This was a great story. I truly enjoyed it. Very well written :) the only correction I have is Arwen was born in the Third Age not First. Again, thank you for this delightful tale!
LadyLindariel chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
They make quite the pair don't they? And now I'm beginning to think Legolas has appendicitis?
LadyLindariel chapter 4 . 6/9/2019
Man, what's up with Legolas? I feel for him. Throwing up is no fun at all
LadyLindariel chapter 3 . 6/9/2019
Poor Legolas. I hope he comes to his senses soon. Also, love the image of Elrohir running naked, lol
LadyLindariel chapter 2 . 6/9/2019
Things are not looking good for Legolas. Talk about being stubborn.
LadyLindariel chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
Quite the beginning! I love how you have the two reacting with each other, and all the humor. I am going to go out on a limb and guess that Legolas suffered internal bleeding due to the force of the impact of the warg, either that or flail ribs.