Reviews for Delirious
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Oi! *yes, i know (:*

My friend just told me That I looked like Garfakcy, the way I was standing there doing the dishes with a handkerchief over my mouth and nose, and cursing lightly. The dishes were unbearable though, i swear! They all smelled like alcohol!

You are a famazing writer. I like this pairing better than the countless RathxKharl ones. (Which seem too wrong.)
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aaaaaaw :3 I have my fist in my mouth to keep from fan-girl squealing. (: Yes, Yes I am strange.
Yoko Fujioka chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
awww, what an adorable ending, I'm so glad the two of them got their happy ending! /()\\
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
nya~ how absolutely adorable ! *blushes and squeals enthusiastically*
toeskater91 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
It's nice to see this pairing get some love

Cute little scenario

Great job _
firefly12 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I'm reading this for the 23rd time and I still love it! I think I've reviewed this already...or maybe it was 'Once Upon A Time' I dunno. Oh well, DON'T END IT HERE! There needs to be MORE!
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
*“NO!” The Renkin wizard had to stop and mentally kick himself. “No…you can’t think things like that. You can’t…” He couldn’t understand why he couldn’t. He just couldn’t. Garfakcy…he was a human, so small and weak. So sweet and adorable when he was sleeping…* I don’t see why Kharl has such a problem with thinking about Garfakcy loving him seeing as how Kharl obviously loves Garfakcy…

*“You’ve been sick for a week.”* And poor Garfakcy can’t even remember it…

*“Forever,” he had told himself. Forever was a long time. It took him quite a while to think of anything to say in return, but when he did it came out, “Will I get to stay with you, Kharl-sama?”* That’s so adorable _~ And somehow Garfakcy had fallen in love with Kharl, yet he’s too afraid to admit his emotions to the alchemist… and Kharl is the exact same way…

*The words almost stuck in his mouth. “Do you love me?”* Just give Garfakcy a heart attack!
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
*There was no reply, but he could hear the yelps of terrified faeries as they boiled to their deaths and couldn’t help but smile a little.* Poor lil’ guys… I sure hope Thatz’s little faerie friend wasn’t there!

*“Don’t go…Kharl-sama…” Garfakcy’s hands clung onto the youkai’s sleeve in desperation. “I love you…”* WOOT! I wonder how Kharl will react to that? He could think it’s the delirium, but being who he is I highly doubt it.
Hikata chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
*squeel* Too cute! I loved it! Yays! Good job! Hyper-ness, that's my mood! Sweetness!

firefly12 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Dotz*N*Necco had the right idea when she(?) said she spoke for everyone with the request for more Kharl/Garfakcy! I also loved "Once Upon A Time" and "Once More" and "Only You". I think I like this paring a little too much.-sweatdrop- PLease write more! I beg you! I love your writing style by the way.
Puppy chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Good writing. Good story, and I couldn't find any spelling errors, which is amazing, because almost every fic I read has spelling errors, and it pisses me off to no end how some people can't spell really simple words..

Anyway, good job and write more!
Inu-Fox67 chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
I LOVE IT! MORE!
YEAH!
I L-O-V-E IT!
YUMMY GOODNESS!
Tigerseye1 chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
so cute! oh i'm turining into a fluff hound but that was so ADORABLE! so cute! *_*
DarkIlluzer chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
My God, KnaryGarfakcy, This will change my life forever...I liked it!O Just a little wierd..you know Garfakcy is small and knarl well, NO!, BAD THOUGHTS! BAD! BAD!(bangs hands on head over and over again)I liked it anyway,Ow,(rubs head) X_X()
DarkIlluzer chapter 2 . 2/15/2004