Reviews for Reboot to the head
Loatroll chapter 5 . 11/21
Interesting! Thanks for the great read!
Bucio chapter 5 . 11/13
It was good to see that this turned into its own story, as well as seeing a new chapter, although now, jumping to another crossover, this time, Jumanji, with Gwen (I find her crush in Ron funny and Ron's reactions when she flirts with him a little), Ron and his friends playing the game, although this time instead of the hunter, their opponent is ... a controlled version of Dr Fate?
Difdi chapter 5 . 11/12
Nope, this is DEFINITELY the full strength, accept-no-imitations, not watered down Jumanji. With a half-gainer and a DC twist.

Luckily they just need to sate him, not defeat him, and sate has a number of possible meanings, everything from feed him pie until he passes out to putting a 16 year old girl's marital arts skills to the test.
Difdi chapter 4 . 11/12
I don't get the reference to the college (if it isn't original), but there is an anime you might want to look into that has a very closely similar name, to the extent you might just wind up retconning the college adter seeing a few episodes (or even timeline merging them, heh).

Koko Wa Greenwood, or Here is Greenwood in the dub.
grey mage chapter 5 . 11/11
its the years and years of reading it thats done the trick.

keep it coming.
Boblets chapter 1 . 11/10
Boring as fuck
Lady maid instead of lucky girl
Get your mind out of the gutter.
XD
Also
Oops
Dr. Fate. Ouch.
Thank you for sharing.
D72 chapter 1 . 11/4
Wow, the zatana speak was a challenge this time!
Jake chapter 5 . 11/4
I like reading all your stuff, but sometimes it seems like a mish mash of scenes thrown together
blumen chapter 5 . 11/4
it lives it lives! really like this story cant wait to see what adding jumnaji will be like.
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 11/3
I have no idea what's going on but I love this... still, any way to know what's going on/any of your previous stories that can help me or no?
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 11/3
cackles
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 11/3
Welp. Shit is about to commence.
duskrider chapter 5 . 11/3
Very interesting story so far.
ElrodAlbino chapter 5 . 11/3
I, too, am continually amazed anyone can read your handwriting. But your story quality always makes up for it.

Thanks for writing,