Reviews for Reboot to the head
Suck Eggs chapter 6 . 11/13
Actually, I know the origins to the suck eggs saying:
Climb a tree, steal an egg from a bird nest, and you can crack the shell and suck out the insides. It's essentially a rural life skill, like picking berries off of bushes and such. Foraging, you know?
And with food insecurity being rare, the skill of sucking eggs like that isn't really necessary as such, because you can get plenty of food without relying on it, so instead of being a vital skill passed from parent to child, it becomes a playground skill, passed from children to other children-like jumprope songs, the rules for hopscotch, "ring around the rosie", and other things like that.
So "teach your grandmother to suck eggs" is sort of a reference to that-even though your parents aren't the ones who taught you that skill, they probably do know the skills, and your grandmother certainly does.
So it's like trying to teach an adult how to play hopscotch-they already know how, almost certainly, even though it _feels_ like a skill that only children know. And it's something a child might be excited to teach their parents or grandparents, if that child's inclinations are to share knowledge that way
Certainly an interesting set of worlds crossing over here, although it's not entirely clear how much of what happened in the KP world with Kim and Ron happened in this JL world too.

Based on Kim's initial reaction to the Zorpox stuff, it seems that she doesn't have the memory of the KP world like Ron does.

I'd love to see more of this story, the involvement of an alternate Gwen Tennyson makes it even harder to guess where things could go from here.
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 6 . 10/19
This is easily one of if not THE most confusing things I've ever read... and I love it.
Ganbatte chapter 6 . 6/12
I really want this to be updated, like even if we just got the museum heist part it would be fine.
badlander47 chapter 6 . 5/25
Great story!
Eeyore3061 chapter 2 . 5/22
Wait, Batman missed that Ron was "Numbers Man" as a side gig (and #25 on GJ's Most Wanted List) that steered a number of Villains and groups into legal, and more profitable, actions that also removed a few of the more evil villains on GJ's list?
Or did he find that out and note that he was living well within interest/dividends of his investments (remember, he was going to buyout Gwen's contract before the treasure appeared, and there was no time to turn his share into cash) and still had $50K in ready liquid (petty) cash.
Oh, love it and want MORE!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 6 . 7/19/2020
This is a fun cross over, I really like the surprise occupations you have some of the characters moved on to, Kim as a Batgirl is one of those obvious, once someone points it out to you, ideas.
Thanks for posting.
Dimensional Dragon chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
Good story. Looking forward to the nest update.
krzinn chapter 6 . 3/22/2020
More please
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 2/24/2020
...i really doubt the jumanji boardgame would have the power to control Nabu, even if it had the power to control Kent Nelson/whoever it is.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
...i was expecting the batgirl in question to be Cassie, from the way you had her acting.
LordSJP chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
I thought I read all of your stuff where the hell did this one hide?
Anyway great story. Update would be nice. Would love to know what happens next.
Renee.Sarah chapter 6 . 6/7/2019
For the sucking of eggs, some people had a taste for it. Some animals also do this. To suck an egg is where you poke a hole in the shell and drink the inside.
St. Fyrecat chapter 6 . 6/7/2019
Fun story so far!
As I understand it, the phrase is "Don't try to teach your grandmother how to suck eggs."
Eggs are very nutritious and sucking down the contents of a raw egg or 3 is a quick, easy meal. The expression expresses the admonition not to try someone older and more experienced how to do a relatively simple task that they have likely been doing since before you were born.
pax-draconix chapter 6 . 1/20/2019
I'm betting there's a mistranslation somewhere. Suck sounds close to shuck whick could mean teaching your grandmother how to deshell an egg.