Reviews for All The Things She Said
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
nice really nice
Isabella Poulous chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I have you to thank for hooking me on t.A.T.u all these years ago. I was so sad when their recenlty released album was their last. Still love this fic and still reading it almost 10 years later.
usagiharuka chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
love it love it love please write a sequel to this wonderful fic may be setsuna meeting minako please dont stop writing fics
Frida Vaccari chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
OMG i just loved your story, i read it in one day because it was so pretty

i really liked it

i hope to see maybe a sequel?
Keehl-River chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Aw! So sweet! Although personally I like Seiya/Usagi best, Haruka/Usagi is super adorable!
lilyfairygirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
i think this is a good story and heared the song too and i like it also this story is good too and think that haruka and usagi are a cute together think that they should be together forever as well too i am a big fan of them too

lilyfairygirl
black123 chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
Thta was sweet!
Otachii chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Ya know, I was looking for a good UsaxHar fic... thank god I finally found one! It's was awsome! It was sweet and touching yet it avoided being too corny like a lot of romance stories tend to be. You are trully an amazing writer andf I envy you greatly. -Glows green with envy.- I think I'm going to have to check out some of your others stories now, heh. Keep up the great work! -Gives cookie.- W00t!
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
.*_*. I have only started reading Yuri yesterday but...holy this was awesome and even an imature like me can tell that! -!

Chibi-Chan
Jessie chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
I WANT A PLUSHIE WAH hee hee *nudge nudge wink wink*
Spinx chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
Splendiferous! Wonderfilous! FANTABULOUS! The best yuri fic I have ever seen so far! An excellent progress and a perfect ending (Assuming that IS the ending)A suggestion to improve summary so more people will be interested.
Spinx chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
That was incredible! I could really relate to Usa in this chapter. I remember my ex when I read your lines about what Usagi thinks now that her relationship with Haruka is fading away...*sigh* some good things do have an end...but I hope you don't count this one, because they're truly meant for each other in this story)
Spinx chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
damn you're good! Love it, love it, I just simply do;
Spinx chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Very cute first chapter. Very seductive and the details are stupendous. Make it more real and natural. So far, you've done an excellent job.
NeoQueenSerenity0289 chapter 8 . 12/5/2005