Reviews for Healing
WarmFrenchfry chapter 24 . 6/18
How would Owen know that Anakin was Darth Vader?wouldn’t he just assume that Anakin died in the purges?
CharlieBoneFan chapter 55 . 9/14/2020
Sweet story.
Flygar chapter 2 . 3/23/2020
Not addressing how he brutally killed children? Padme would be OK with that you think?
Kagami420 chapter 55 . 1/28/2020
Great story , I enjoyed it and
thunderofdeath97 chapter 49 . 1/1/2020
Ahsoka wasnt a jedi at the time so really he owes the jedi, thst is true, but she shouldnt have said us
QueenNaberrie chapter 55 . 9/11/2019
Hi RealThing!

It's been awhile. So happy I found this great story by you! Bravo! It's too bad he couldn't let go of his past and join the Jedi again. However, he did compromise and was still involved with training his four kids, his grand kids, and Obi-Wan's kids. So he became a consultant of sorts. ;)

Life has been busy for me the past few years and my interests have been elsewhere. Maybe someday I'll finish some of my Star Wars fanfics. Let's just say the spirit is willing but I don't know about the rest of me. lol

Thank you for writing this fabulous story!

QN
Heather B chapter 17 . 8/17/2019
'Interesting Times', not sure if this is a true oriental saying or just a Terry Pratchett construct meaning war. Have you read the book of that title? It must be ten years, at least since I did. Anyway,I digress.
So pleased that Anakin now had upgraded prosthetics. Hope this means he will ultimately get real limbs again.
I really enjoy your stories, I come back to your 'The Protector' series time and again, even with everything else that is out there, and from there to the other stories. This must be my fourth, if not fifth time around.
Keep up the good work.
creativesm75 chapter 55 . 8/10/2019
nice
agouraki chapter 2 . 7/29/2019
they are too accepting on him...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/26/2019
I love this story.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Good start.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2018
I want a chapter full of baby Luke and Leia fluff.
Cosette chapter 8 . 11/21/2018
I LOVE baby Luke and Leia!
Heather B chapter 55 . 10/18/2018
I'm pretty sure that by the time they were in their nineties Padmé and Anakin would have had and least one if not two more generations of descendants than you've given them. My mother died at 73 as a great grandmother.
I always enjoy your stories, partly because Anakin redemption stories are my favourite type, partly because my inner grammar nazi can relax but, oh dear, what has been happening in the last several stories? Typos galore, misspellings, wrong words, missing words, extra words! This really isn't like you. Yes, the odd typo gets through for everyone but the change from the Protector series is palpable.
Please, please don't compromise your previously excellent standards, you are usually my go-to choice when other writers sink into the ungrammatical and I have to resist tearing my hair out. Itrenews my faith in the education system.
The actual stories, though, remain excellent as ever, please don't stop. Looking forward to the next one.
pub4 chapter 55 . 10/18/2018
You are such an awesome writer. Wow. What an ending. Very emotional.