Reviews for Healing
Love it ️
padme-sky chapter 40 . 1/14/2018
aww go Obi-wan! ;)
lekaiser1130 chapter 40 . 1/13/2018
So I love this story very much and enjoy every update... When you introduced the character of Helen I have to say that I had a very emotional response. My grandmother's name is Helen. I was VERY close with her and lived with her for about 5 years after I graduated high school. Unfortunately, she has very advanced dimensia and is living in a nursing home. She doesn't remember me or much of her life. It's incredibly heartbreaking for me and I miss her terribly. I know that you had NO IDEA about any of this but I love that you have a character named Helen and she's extremely kind... It reminds me of my grandma... So even though you didn't realize it would mean something special to me, I thank you anyways... To me it's like a little tribute. You are my favorite writer! PLEASE keep writing!

Thanks
Leah
VFSNAKE chapter 40 . 1/13/2018
Yeah! Go Obi-wan! Rules changed and new doors open themselves for him. Not only that, but the snooty doctor was put in his place.
Sfloresf chapter 40 . 1/13/2018
ALRIGHT! Way to go ObiWan! I'm so glad ObiWan told that Rude Doctor a piece of his mind. I'm so happy that ObiWan is becoming a pivotal character in this story. Thanks for the update... I'm loving this story!
kimberly.chytil chapter 40 . 1/13/2018
I’m glad Obi Wan gave Doctor Donovan a piece of his deserved it!Looks like Obi Wan is gonna get a love interest of his seems to be nice I hope they hit it off!Thanks for the update!
Arabella 88 chapter 39 . 1/13/2018
very good.
padme-sky chapter 39 . 1/13/2018
Well, that explains Dr. Donnovan's attitude.
Sfloresf chapter 39 . 1/12/2018
Aww! Little Luke and Leia are so strong like their father... I'm glad Padme has them to help her.. And I hope ObiWan kicks the doctor on his ass.
Thanks for the wonderful updates... I'm so loving this story.
Sfloresf chapter 38 . 1/12/2018
I can't stand that pompous Doctor.. I hope Anakin gives him what he deserves for being so rude to Padme... Love this story.
VFSNAKE chapter 39 . 1/12/2018
Poor Padme. The doctor is in the wrong. Yeah Anakin did some wrong things, but he's trying to make up for it. Maybe the doctor should reflect on himself and stop being a total jerk!
kimberly.chytil chapter 39 . 1/12/2018
Doctor Donovan needs to be told off for treating Padme the way he did! I hope Obi Wan tells him off he deserves it! Thanks for the update!
rmatri540 chapter 39 . 1/12/2018
I love this story and can't wait for Donnovan to get what he deserves for how he has treated Padme'.
padme-sky chapter 38 . 1/11/2018
So a doctor is very unfriendly , and the other one is very kind, should I worry? LOL
Lilly Lone chapter 38 . 1/10/2018
So far this story's been really good :)
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »