Reviews for Healing
VFSNAKE chapter 38 . 1/10/2018
Poor Padmé. Worrying about anakin. That damn doctor isn’t making things easier.
Sfloresf chapter 37 . 1/8/2018
Awww the Skywaker twins really love their daddy... I'm nervous Anakin... I hope it turns out good.
ilmiopassato chapter 37 . 1/7/2018
Nice chapter. It'll be interesting to see how Anakin reacts to his new limbs once he wakes up.
DarthZern04 chapter 35 . 1/7/2018
Minor mistake, TIE fighters don't have hyperdrives
padme-sky chapter 37 . 1/7/2018
oh poor Padme! and Obi is right!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/5/2018
Wait, the ship crashes onto the rocks right next to the landing platform and Padme doesn't hear that ?
kimberly.chytil chapter 37 . 1/7/2018
Everyone is worried about Anakin!Well hopefully he wakes up soon!Thanks for the update!
VFSNAKE chapter 37 . 1/7/2018
Poor Padme. Poor Luke and Leia. Damn snooty doctor. A good Force choke would show him.
Marion Ravenwood chapter 37 . 1/7/2018
Great chapter
Sfloresf chapter 36 . 1/7/2018
OH NO! Poor Anakin! I didn't see this twist coming... But I hope he pulls through.. Head trauma too... Something is going to happen.. I can't wait !
You're updates are the best!
padme-sky chapter 36 . 1/7/2018
OH ANI!
VFSNAKE chapter 36 . 1/6/2018
Oh No! Anakin! He must live! LIVE!
kimberly.chytil chapter 36 . 1/6/2018
Poor Padme!I can’t imagine what she must be going through!If he survives his body will be fully restored!Thanks for the update!Can’t wait til your one!
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 36 . 1/6/2018
Oh no! Please don't let him lose his memory in this one and forget who his wife and kids are!...Though I'm all for regenerated limbs!
ilmiopassato chapter 35 . 1/6/2018
Nice few chapters. I loved the speeches on Tatooine. Totally wasn't expecting trouble with Anakin's re-entry to Naboo! Will be curious to see how that goes.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »