Reviews for Healing
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 36 . 1/6/2018
Oh no! Please don't let him lose his memory in this one and forget who his wife and kids are!...Though I'm all for regenerated limbs!
ilmiopassato chapter 35 . 1/6/2018
Nice few chapters. I loved the speeches on Tatooine. Totally wasn't expecting trouble with Anakin's re-entry to Naboo! Will be curious to see how that goes.
Sky Daybreak chapter 35 . 1/6/2018
Eep! Hold on anakin. Just found this story and binge read it over night. I love all of your stories and this one is no exception. Luke and leia are the same age as my son so that makes this one extra fun too. Please update again soon!
sodorland chapter 35 . 1/5/2018
No...! Please be alright, Ani!
VFSNAKE chapter 35 . 1/5/2018
Poor Anakin. He can't get a break!
kimberly.chytil chapter 35 . 1/5/2018
I hope everything is okay and Obi Wan reaches him soon before it’s too late!Poor Padme must be a nervous wreck!Please update soon I can’t wait to read what happens next!
Sfloresf chapter 35 . 1/5/2018
Oh No! Anakin needs to be alright! I hope he just crash landed and nothing more. Now I'm worried! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next chapter...
padme-sky chapter 35 . 1/5/2018
wtf!
ilmiopassato chapter 28 . 1/5/2018
While I’m still enjoying the story, I’ve noticed a few minor issues in the writing to consider.

Many sentences and paragraphs contain redundant information. Often the same word is used three or more times in a row to say the same thing; while not technically wrong, it does get to be distracting. I’m not sure if you have a beta, but perhaps consider getting someone to look over the work to fix this, or consult a thesaurus to find varied ways of getting ideas across.

Along the same vein, “said” is also used in abundance. It doesn’t need to appear after every quotation – certainly not multiple times when the same person is still speaking.

There also seems to be some confusion with using “to” versus “too” – this hasn’t cropped up lately, but I noticed it a few times in the beginning of the fic. Maybe it’s just a typo, but it happened enough that perhaps a more thorough proofread is needed.

Like I mentioned above, these are only small faults in an otherwise great story. Just thought you might want some feedback on how to polish it up.
ilmiopassato chapter 23 . 1/4/2018
Aw, poor Obi-Wan. Will be interesting to see what happens on Tattoine.
ilmiopassato chapter 19 . 1/4/2018
Just loving this.

I love that Padme can't cook. I like the inclusion of the Rogue One characters. I like that Anakin still has that darkness in him and relapses at times. And I like that although he and Padme love each other, his past weighs heavily on them both, as it should.

After you had Anakin kill Palpatine early on in the story, I wasn't sure what direction you were going to take. But I have yet to been able to put this down. New issues keep cropping up, and Anakin - and Padme's - journey to wholeness again is very compelling. Plus, as I've said previously, the characters all feel spot-on. Great work!
Sfloresf chapter 34 . 1/4/2018
Oh! Oh! Anakin better not miss the twins birthday... Great update... Looking forward to the next chapter... :D
ilmiopassato chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
Still really enjoying! I think you've got a really good handle on the characters' voices. :)
ilmiopassato chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
I just discovered this and love it so far! Will continue reading.
padme-sky chapter 34 . 1/3/2018