Reviews for Healing
Darth Cody chapter 34 . 1/3/2018
Actually, Luke and Leia were born a few days after the rise of the Empire.
Sfloresf chapter 33 . 1/1/2018
UUU! It's getting interesting! New government on Tatorine... Great concept! I like the way Rex was paired up with Naaviva... For a moment I thought she was going to go for Anakin.. So, that good.
Thanks for your dedication to this wonderful story.. You're awesome...
HAPPY 2018!
Sfloresf chapter 32 . 1/1/2018
Awww! I loved this chapter... Especially the part when Padme tells Anakin that children will heal a soul. I truly believe that! I'm glad Padme was supportive and not judgmental. And Bail Organa is becoming a Thorne in my side. After what Anakin did for the Republic he should do more.. Anyhow..
You're updates are incredible! Thank You for your dedication..
VFSNAKE chapter 33 . 1/1/2018
Excellent! Anakin is back on track with things. Soon his heart and soul can heal completely.
kimberly.chytil chapter 33 . 1/1/2018
Anakin’s big day!Can’t wait to see what happens next!please update soon!
padme-sky chapter 33 . 1/1/2018
Aw Rex? thats interesting. Great chapter.
Darth Cody chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
Great story so far, but I have one question: What's the story with Ahsoka? Will she be making an appearance in this story at all?
padme-sky chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
Lovely chapter! and Happy New Year!
VFSNAKE chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
Good chapter. Anakin is healing. Shape the New Republic cannot help. I'm actually a bit surprised. In Episode II, Naboo and Tatoonie seemed to be close enough to each other, and Naboo is part of the Republic. Sure the population is a bit on the small side, but it could be registered as a trading outpost, and mining world, which I'm sure could allow things to move differently if it were just some dull planet on its own.
kimberly.chytil chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
Thanks for the update!Happy new year!
Private Ripper chapter 31 . 12/31/2017
Great story and chapter. Forgot "of" in PM with my books. Apologies for mistakes.
Sfloresf chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
Well I'm glad Anakin went to Naboo instead of messaging... I would have waited to tell Anakin about having another set of twins and told him in person. Thanks for the quick updates.. Awesome! Looking forward to the next chapter.. :)
Empress Vader chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
That Naviva sure has her wires crossed. Good chapter and thankyou for the frequent updates.
padme-sky chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
I love this sound! ;)
VFSNAKE chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
YAY! Anakin and Padme are together again. Now he can explain everything to her. Hopefully she will understand. Besides, if he had been evil, Naaviva would have been killed too.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »