Reviews for Healing
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2018
Great!
Guest chapter 55 . 9/1/2018
Would you ever consider writing one where Vader, after being told that he had killed Padme, sees the error of his ways and defects in secret, building another rebellion called Amidala's Rebellion. While the Rebel Alliance are reckless with clone and imp lives (including those who may not have joined willingly or are just trying to feed their family), AR kidnaps and tries to free the clones from the chips etc. Along the way he is reunited with Ahsoka who allies with him and serves as his primary contact as he spies on the emperor and tries to recover physically enough to free himself. Meanwhile, Padme was betrayed, sent into hiding and told her children died and has no idea Vader turned good. Bail, Yoda, and Obi-Wan were in on it and Bail obv took Leia. Either Vader finds out about the kids and takes them and fakes their deaths and sends them to AR and Bail, a recent widower, admits to Padme just to get her to face Vader and get Leia back (we can raise her together as our child!) but Padme tells him to eff off and confronts Vader, who is shocked and overjoyed but broody and thinks he doesn't deserve her and it's Ahsoka who helps smuggle her to the AR and shows her the truth of her husband's greatest work.
SirLancelot77 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
I don't know what to say this was amazing to read
Guest chapter 55 . 5/7/2018
As much as I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your stories, do you think we could see a story involving Padme and Vader where the Empire is still in power at the end and he is still Darth Vader, to everyone aside from Padme anyway?

I'm just a bit fed up of seeing the same sort of ending for all of these Vader-Padme Fanfictions. (Not just your stories but the entire site, there isn't enough!)
Kimberly.chytil chapter 55 . 4/7/2018
That was a beautiful ending to a wonderful story!
Vog chapter 55 . 4/7/2018
Although I didn't agree with the other poster and thought that there was still room for more storyline, I think you made a wonderful epilogue here and it was a nice treat to imagine the possibility of them not only being reunited but having their reunion last to ripe old ages with a large family. Yes, I definitely can imagine a 90-year-old Anakin somehow willing himself to stick around to deliver the eulogy which I'm sure he felt he owed her but then departing Yoda style. Nice touch that their story became inspirational to new generations.
Jedi Angel 001 chapter 55 . 4/6/2018
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. It was sad that he never became a Jedi Master again. It would have been nice to know more about the second set of twins.
padme-sky chapter 55 . 4/7/2018
WONDERFUL, thanks so much.
Draed chapter 55 . 4/7/2018
Sfloresf chapter 55 . 4/6/2018
BRAVO! What a beautiful ending to a very wonderful story. It seemed like this story could have gone on but.. The Epilogue was very beautiful. To have Anakin and Padme reach old age and have them go together was a wish come true. Great Ending.. But never be forgotten! As it should be. Because the Story of Anakin and Padme will live on. Thank You for writing such a wonderful story. I will treasure it always. May the Force be with all of us.. ALWAYS! :D
sodorland chapter 55 . 4/6/2018
They belonged together!
Bonhamrules chapter 55 . 4/6/2018
great story! thank you so much for writing this!
VFSNAKE chapter 55 . 4/6/2018
Good ending. Congrats.
Vog chapter 54 . 4/2/2018
I think Luke and Leia as young as they are could possibly get Anakin to see that punishing himself for his earlier crimes will only hurt him and everyone else in the longrun.

Here's a tiny suggestion for a future story: perhaps have Padmé not only survive but actually have been the one to make the decision to separate herself from the twins as well as the twins from each other to protect them from Vader and Palpatine.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/30/2018
This story is at a dead end... I just dont see much conflict it's been going on and on with just the same.
It's good! Of course but I feel like it shouldve been wrapped by now.
439 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »