Reviews for Healing
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
Sweet moment Anakin/Padmé had at the landing dock
Sfloresf chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Great Chapter! I have agree with Anakin. The Dark side will never leave him completely. But the Dark can also serve in his favor as it obviously did. As far as Padme is concern. Baby steps to a stronger move loving relationship. They will have to rediscover themselves in a different relationship. They're not used to being a "Married Couple ". They never had the chance. This story is so wonderful. Thanks for the quick update. I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter. :)
Leia Naberrie de Naboo chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Well, at least Padmé wasn't there to see Anakin do a force-choke. That would really set them back... I hope they can work things out and be happy.
Lilly Lone chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
I hope we get to see Jyn Erso :)
sodorland chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
That darkness! Maybe we all have that!
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Poor Anakin. I know why he is like that. He hates it when people command him to do anything. It reminds him of his time as a slave. He feels that way every time someone mocks or commands him.
david.davies.5851 chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
There is one more thing that would help Anakin greatly; the re appearance of a certain little Togruta. Ahsoka would smack the darkness out of him if she has to.
kimberly.chytil chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Thanks for the update!
AnakinBun chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
I hope Anakin will get rid of the dark side soon, but I kind of like to have his lung not completely healed, and his prosthetics nor replaced by regenerated ones. We don't need make a person physically whole, the wholeness of a person is his strength in humanity. Anakin's imperfect health made him more human and resilient.
Kondoru chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
So Krennec, the Aggro causer will be punished, and Vader, the youngling killer rewarded?

Truly, there is a distinct lack of justice in the GFFA.

If Bail wants to be the new Emperor, he is doing a good job.
padme-sky chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
aw their fist kiss?! go Ani! wonderful chapter!
OfficerDonNZ chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
That was all a little too easy...
Sfloresf chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
OH Wow! Great Chapter! Good for Padme to stand up for Anakin against Bail. What nerve! But... I thought she would get all worked up when she saw Anakin for the first time in months. But I guess that's where its heading. I hope! I'm so proud of Anakin he's really proven that he's changed!
Thanks for the update... This story is one of my favorites!
padme-sky chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Awesome!
VFSNAKE chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Awesome! I hope things work out for Anakin. I suspect that while pardon is real for the moment...things will change. They always do.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »