Reviews for Healing
WarmFrenchfry chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
love that your back I've missed you posting story's
OfficerDonNZ chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Ah, old Palpy had to ruin the mood now didn't he?

At least Padme thought fast and even if Obi-Wan didn't like it he knew what Padme asked him to do was the right thing.

Vader is in a bad mood, no real surprise as Palpy just crashed the party and shock horror Vader is actually listing to advise, from Obi-Wan no less? What's the galaxy coming to? :P
kimberly.chytil chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Oh man what a cliffhanger!Now i’m Dying to see how this plays out!Padme did what a mother should do protect her babies and Obi Wan did what she asked him to do even though he wanted to protect her too!Thanks for the update!
AnakinBun chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Ha. Obiwan, good luck!
padme-sky chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
OH no Padme!
thechosenbibliophile chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Yassss a new anidala fic! I’m v keen and can’t wait to read more of it!
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Oh boy! Now things are getting intense. Time for the Emperor to face justice.
Kondoru chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Well, that was a suprisingly normal reunion.
sodorland chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Wow! Palpy moved fast. Hope that Padme would be safe!
Sfloresf chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
This chapter really puts the story into motion. Already I am Loving this story. I enjoyed the way Padme and Anakin still feel that special love that is unique only to them. Looking forward to the next chapter.
;)
angie chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
What a nice surprise to find one of your amazing stories on here tonight! I really like this one so far, different than the original take. I am looking forward to reading more of this, you have me wondering when Vader will find out Padme is alive. Thank you.
annependragon chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Highly enjoyed cant wait to see where it leads
AnakinBun chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
I really like this. In padme's eyes, she didn't see vader the monster instead she always sees her Anakin. So when I read their interactions , I see the Anakin trapped in the suit through padme's eyes. I see him angrily ranting as his old self though the voice is moderated by the mask now. He has not accused obiwan injured him yet, I hope they can confront this and Anakin's crime against the Jedi Order soon. I hope Anakin will never go back to the Jedi Order. He needs freedom.
kimberly.chytil chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
I liked Padme and Anakin’s reunion it was sweet and it shows that the love and bond between them still exists!Can’t wait til palpatine’s demise now that should be interesting!Thanks for the update!
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
No Anakin knows the truth. Time for the Emperor to know what it is to experience fear.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »