Reviews for Healing
LPK9 chapter 54 . 3/31/2018
Sweet and charming!
Sfloresf chapter 54 . 3/30/2018
OH Wow! An update! Yay! I'm so happy that Luke and Leia are going to get trained by the very best of Jedi! Now I can understand Anakin's hesitation to become a Jedi again... But I think if given enough time he will change his mind .. I guess I'm just going have to See the next updates. Great Story!
:D
david.davies.5851 chapter 54 . 3/30/2018
Hmmm Yoda needs to lighten up. He's always been too stuck in his ways. Anyway, Just wait until Ahsoka visits Padme. Anakin will definitely be out gunned then.
VFSNAKE chapter 54 . 3/30/2018
Poor Anakin. He should become a Jedi again, but he should do it of his own free will. When the time is right and his soul has healed enough to the point where he can slowly work his way up to being a Jedi Master. Yoda saying he is obligated is basically saying Anakin is a slave in all but name.
kimberly.chytil chapter 54 . 3/30/2018
Thanks for the update!
Sfloresf chapter 53 . 3/8/2018
So glad that Anakin decided to return to the Jedi Order. I think it will give his life so kind of purpose. I'm not o sure about Anakin not wanting to carry his lightsaber... Hopefully he'll change his mind.. Very Good chapter looks like it's building to something.. Looking forward to the next chapter. :D
padme-sky chapter 53 . 3/5/2018
Great chapter.
angie chapter 53 . 3/2/2018
Really great last couple of chapters, I like the way you are resolving Anakin's plight with becoming a jedi again. Not carrying a lightsaber is a big decision, I am wondering how the other jedi will feel about that? Thank you for your time writing, and can't wait for the next update!
VFSNAKE chapter 53 . 3/3/2018
Poor Anakin. The twins being Jedi is not going to be easy
kimberly.chytil chapter 53 . 3/3/2018
Thanks for the update
LPK9 chapter 53 . 3/3/2018
Aw...so sweet!
sodorland chapter 53 . 3/2/2018
Nice...Luke and Leia's first day at the temple, and Anakin with Asoka! Looking forward to the next chapter! Loved how well Anakin and Padme get the parenting part all figured out.
david.davies.5851 chapter 53 . 3/2/2018
I knew Ahsoka would be there for Anakin. All we need now is for her to find someone and be happy as well.
MickDunD chapter 52 . 2/26/2018
You mention Threepio a lot, but we haven’t seen Artoo. Is he still around or is he with the Organas?
JJ chapter 52 . 2/22/2018
I've been reading your fics during my morning commute and have yet to find the time to sit down and properly review each one, but for now I wanted to say thank you for sharing them with us. There aren't many Vader/Padme or Vader redemption fics I've enjoyed outside your fics and I am impressed by how much you've written and how often you update. Unfortunately I don't have an ffnet account or I would love to discuss your fics more in depth! (Maybe I should get one? I also have been having a lot of feelings about a fic idea and would love to get your feedback!)
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »