Reviews for Healing
sodorland chapter 52 . 2/20/2018
Glad that Anakin now has a father-figure in his life. The pouting in the beginning was cute too. Padme was good at diffusing his insecurity.
padme-sky chapter 52 . 2/20/2018
Come on, Ani... great chapter
Sfloresf chapter 52 . 2/19/2018
Such a cute family chapter... It's good the see Anakin's good father/Husband role. I bet he will decide to go back to the Jedi Order! I can't wait for the next chapter...
kimberly.chytil chapter 52 . 2/19/2018
Thanks for the update
VFSNAKE chapter 52 . 2/19/2018
YAY Anakin. I think the rules for the Jedi should be changed where they can have family and children they can raise for a time, but take the temple later on to learn how to control the Force and join the Order. If they went back to the old ways, they would have the emotional strength of wet toilet paper.
kimberly.chytil chapter 51 . 2/18/2018
Thanks for update!I enjoeyed it!Especially the conversation with Palo!
Langley Lit chapter 51 . 2/18/2018
Very good ch.
Sfloresf chapter 51 . 2/17/2018
LOL.. This was one of the most humorous and yet most Human natured chapters. Young couple discussing normal issues.. And I love they way Palo was included in the chapter.. Boy! He didn't know how close he came to Forced Choked or just encounter Anakin's lightsaber. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.. I hope he decides to rejoin the Jedi Order.
VFSNAKE chapter 51 . 2/17/2018
Nice! Anakin was about ready to go Sith Lord on Palo. Almost wish he did.
OfficerDonNZ chapter 51 . 2/17/2018
Oh dear how to embarrass yourself in five easy steps. Palo had no clue. :D
Jadaerys chapter 51 . 2/17/2018
i like jealous anakin _ and as far as i know babies are given solid foods when they’re 6 mos old and not usually younger
sodorland chapter 51 . 2/17/2018
Ha ha! Poor Palo was no match against Padme's husband.
Padme52 chapter 50 . 2/11/2018
Nicely done.
padme-sky chapter 50 . 2/10/2018
mmm I think Ashoka knew something about Anakin and Padme, and what will he do?
kimberly.chytil chapter 50 . 2/9/2018