Reviews for Healing
VFSNAKE chapter 44 . 1/25/2018
Yeah. Obi-Wan is going to get married.. sweeeeet.
kimberly.chytil chapter 44 . 1/25/2018
Obi Wan is getting married after he knocked up his girlfriend lol!Thanks for the update!
Sfloresf chapter 44 . 1/25/2018
Oh Wow! ObiWan getting married! Who Knew? I'm so happy for him. I always thought ObiWan didn't get his dues met in the movies and the Clones Wars. Well, Satine.. But it turn into nothing. I'm so Loving this story so much. I'm so happy about the update and looking forward to the next chapter. I can't wait for the next Skywalker twins to be born. YAY! :D
Darth Cody chapter 44 . 1/25/2018
Great story. But I have to ask, since it's been burning in my mind for the bulk of the time I've been reading this story. What sort of roles should we expect Maul or Ahsoka to play in this story? Because unless there's an explanation earlier in the story for where those two are at this point, I think it's safe to say that they're both still alive. I mean, if you do have plans for those two in this story, and don't want to spoil anything, I understand. It's just that Ahsoka and Maul are two of my favorite characters, and their stories in both the Clone Wars and Empire eras have intrigued me. I wonder what their stories will be like in this fic.
OfficerDonNZ chapter 44 . 1/25/2018
That was quite the break between chapters. Still well worth the wait. Obi-Wan getting married who would have thought that'd happen? :) No real surprise at Yoda being a no show. Typical little green troll.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/22/2018
I love this chapter :)
Lou chapter 43 . 1/22/2018
An awesome chapter !
Guest chapter 43 . 1/19/2018
I love fics like this because it's always interesting to look at the what ifs the events of what could have been keep up the amazing work!
kimberly.chytil chapter 43 . 1/19/2018
Anakin is fully healed and reunited with his family and Obi Wan has someone special in his life and the Bail Organa has taken an interest in like things are looking good for the Skywalker family.
Sfloresf chapter 43 . 1/19/2018
What a wonderful chapter. Anakin is all better, ObiWan is in love, little Luke and Leia are just perfect, just as Padme... I can't wait for those same new Skywaker babies are born. Thanks for the update. It's an awesome story. :D
VFSNAKE chapter 43 . 1/19/2018
Awesome! Anakin is healing nicely. Nothing can stop him now!
sodorland chapter 43 . 1/19/2018
Nice!
angie chapter 42 . 1/15/2018
I got caught up on this amazing story, and I really like the way you have been healing Anakin, as well as Anakin and Padme's relationship. I love the twins, and a new set coming is great. I like Helen, she is a good match for Obi Wan. I was cheering when Obi Wan told off that unprofessional doctor, you don't treat family or patients that way. Thank you for the time you spend writing these great fics for everyone to read, looking forward to the next update!
McDannofn4ever chapter 42 . 1/16/2018
So glad that Anakin is coming back. And I love the side story with Obi-Wan and Helen. I have to say that I love the way that you had Obi-Wan tell that jerk doctor off. I am a teacher in high school, and I can fully agree about physical scars v. emotional ones. Some of the students we have, not in my classes but in others I can see emotional scars that will never heal completely.
padme-sky chapter 42 . 1/16/2018
yess yess yesss wonderful chapter.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »