Reviews for ecchymosis
ctc chapter 10 . 3h
esp liked the last line LOL!
LilyPifyouplease chapter 10 . 3h
Loved this entire story! Would have loved reading more, but this seems like the perfect endingJames and Lily were perfect, Harry and Ginny were amazing!
matrixaffiliate chapter 10 . 4h
Aw! That was absolutely the BEST ending for this! And the last line was perfect! This entire story was amazing and I'm so glad you continued it! Thank you! :D
bowtruckles chapter 9 . 7/18
“James shrugs, "Eh, it's a miracle I made it past twenty-one."”

OH. This line STINGS. Ruuuuuuude.

But honestly this story is extremely cute and extremely fluffy and I’m very much enjoying it! I typically am not down with the Muggle AU but this has been tons of fun to read, Ginny and Harry are still their sassy, lovable selves and I look forward to the next installment whenever you have a chance :)
hazelnuticecream chapter 9 . 7/17
Love! Please update soon :)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 9 . 7/9
Ginny was really great here. Poor Harry's going to be so horrified when he finds out what Ginny's been doing all day.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 7/9
Ginny handling Sirius was great.
speedsONEandONLY chapter 9 . 6/25
I love James and Lily.

So...
How long has he been at the station?

What do you mean one more chapter?
Like,
Before the sequel?
Your best chapter so far! I loved it! Don't go in without me, They have cookies...laughed so hard. I love that they are getting along so wrll. And I do think Ginny would have a special bond with James and Sirius, having so many brothers. You wrote it so beautifully and I am shamelessly begging for more.
Fugacity chapter 2 . 6/22
Frankly - the thought of ANYONE trying to woo Camilla is rather nauseating...
pottermum chapter 9 . 6/21
Loved this chap, Harry's parents would have loved Ginny!
riversgirl75 chapter 9 . 6/21
Oh, the canon references are terrific! And Slughorn is perfect to want to share stories of rubbing elbows with greatness and the brilliant and beautiful Lily Evans!
scrappy8 chapter 9 . 6/21
great chapter
Hinny FTW chapter 9 . 6/21
Please don't say scary stuff kike ending an amazing story. I only have a week left to hand in my thesis, don't steal my one ray of sunshine. Or mention a new project, then I'll be able to cope. Doesn't matter if it's a lie, just help a brother out.

Chapter was hilarious as always. Your Ginny could light up a room.
DancingStars45 chapter 1 . 6/21
Omg these three are amazing together! It’s so unusual to see this trio without Harry but I absolutely love it!