Reviews for ecchymosis
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 9/19
I’ve always enjoyed this story. So wonderful to see it expanded and finished. You’ve got such great banter and repartee. Thanks for sharing.
Ava chapter 4 . 9/2
Looool, “undesirable décor when entertaining a woman”!
Milla chapter 10 . 8/13
Eu amei essa fic!
Epílogo, por favor !
Lokken.8 chapter 10 . 8/12
Lovely work, well done!
Rituk chapter 10 . 7/25
the story was so good and ending was just great. loved it!
Frustrated poet chapter 10 . 7/25
Oh I loved this fic so so much. I have not read a great deal of au Hinny but this one was really really good. I love how sweet they are together and Harry with his mum and Dad is always something special. Thank you for writing.
Fugacity7 chapter 10 . 7/23
Nit, Nit, Nit-picking.

Imma thinking the title really should have been Hematoma or Contusion (which are other words for a bruise). Bruises are caused by trauma - like the collisions in football. In strict usage Ecchymosis is not a bruise.
Ecchymosis is usually caused by some underlying medical disorder. Ecchymosis is usually not considered as a disease or a disorder on its own; it is usually harmless. It is however regarded as a symptom of some other severe underlying ailment which needs to be medically treated. Ecchymosis occurrence may be as part of a minor inflammatory reaction of the body, or it may be part of a more serious condition.

Very fun story though, and well written (with just a few spots that look like typos with omitted words)
speedsONEandONLY chapter 10 . 7/22
obviously you have to come back here.
Ginny hasnt met Remus yet.

honestly,
i love all of this.
just,
all of it.

and if i had things to say,
it all went out the widow
with that last line.
and what goes unsaid,
is that Harry nearly dies
while drinking his champagne.
DancingStars45 chapter 10 . 7/20
Ah I love this ending! Great work!
LilyJean630 chapter 10 . 7/20
This was amazing! I would especially love an AU Romione from you... the details in your writing is amazing! Thanks for sharing!
scrappy8 chapter 10 . 7/20
great chapter
bowtruckles chapter 10 . 7/20
Cuuuuuute! Oh, this story is just fluffy and fun and that was the most adorable ending line. It made me sad a bit to read about her relationship with James and Lily because they would have adored her and been thrilled to have her as their daughter in law, but I think you wrote it so well. And the moving in conversation! Love how it came up so naturally. Thanks for sharing this!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 10 . 7/20
That’s a great closing line, but is love to see the story go on and on! You described the conference very well. Ginny’s interactions with Harry’s parents are cute and believable. The chapter is wonderful, but, again, I hate to see the story end. Thanks so much for sharing your literary talents!
ctc chapter 10 . 7/19
esp liked the last line LOL!
LilyPifyouplease chapter 10 . 7/19
Loved this entire story! Would have loved reading more, but this seems like the perfect endingJames and Lily were perfect, Harry and Ginny were amazing!