Reviews for Assimilation
LL the Phantom chapter 93 . 5/24
We are Silver! Is Superboy (who is technically a Genomorph) also part of the Silver?
arispuffer chapter 93 . 5/24
Thank you so much for the update, I just said I cant wait for the next chapter and Bam next chapter the very next day. You spoil me :P
Acetroyz chapter 93 . 5/23
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter
Amazing an awesome fight
I also liked it quite well built
Death Fury chapter 93 . 5/23
Excellent chapter
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 3 . 5/23
Since these starfire and Blackfire incarnations take after the comics …that means Jacob most likely left her to die. Or maybe kick started her redemption.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
LeBomb chapter 93 . 5/23
i think, "the Chrome" is a better title than the silver tbh
Allen Dragneel chapter 93 . 5/23
Once again, thank you for the chapter.
Please continue.
Daze-StoleUrMilk chapter 93 . 5/23
Imma be honest I have completely forgotten the plot of this I’ll need to reread. But this was pretty neat
He can never get a break
Prime Prodigy chapter 93 . 5/23
Totally love this!
Emrys Akayuki chapter 93 . 5/23
Wow, amazing chapter! Kingdom contact and lanterns finally coming into to mess things up (right as he's run out of avatar time at that). Ohh, I have been waiting for this!

I hope the fallout to a new species being attacked by mushroom zombies only to be stopped by poison ivy's slightly nicer cousin isn't too bad, lol
Mastermind4892 chapter 93 . 5/22
HAHAHAHA! Thank you so much for that speech to Swamp Thing! I am SO using that rebuttal in one of my next D&D games with my friends, because there’s a powerful entity of nature who has the same kind of attitude towards humans.

Also, I am both relieved and concerned the Green Lantern enforcer is finally making a move. That one has had me worried for many months! I can barely wait for the next chapter!
BlackStarMage chapter 93 . 5/22
This was a joy to read, as usual for your work
CrowDemon chapter 93 . 5/22
Thanks for the update! It’s a great fight scene
Okaze chapter 93 . 5/22
I was waiting for this and I was not disappointed. Another amazing chapter and I cannot wait for more. I'd make a guess at that unknown approaching, but I've genuinely got no clue. Guess I'll have to read and find out.
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »