Reviews for Come Find Me
malleys8 chapter 11 . 2/25
I first read this in Dec 2017. I still stick with my comments written then. Since it's been so long ago, while I remembered the theme from the first chapter when Castle rejects Kat's advances, the dialogue, the plots and characters' actions and reactions had been forgotten. This read was with a fresh pair of eyes. What struck me this time was that Kate was portrayed as a loving, caring person from the start. Her only obsession was for caring about the feelings of another - not herself (as usually portrayed in both the TV series and the books). Unfortunately, of the 49 Castle FanFiction stories I've read, this is the only one where Kate's personality fits this mem throughout the story. Sadly, usually, Kate reaches this point in her relationship with Rick only in the last few chapters. Hopefully, this author will seriously consider using this Kate in any future Kaskett Stories.
I'm Widget chapter 11 . 2/9
Oh, yay! Somehow I missed that there was only one more installment. Love this, though. Hallelujah! I'm so glad they're able to have kids. :)
I'm Widget chapter 10 . 2/9
Sweet. I love how understanding she is. Off to read the next chapter.
SeannysMom chapter 11 . 2/3
Very good and original story ! Thank you
ldrmd6 chapter 1 . 1/17
Final answer? After rereading this fic about 20 times, it's all about cut to the chase, fish or cut bait. That's what makes love last, like those marriages that reach the 50th and beyond - this story bares that out. Which speaks to not only the muse of CASKETT, but also to the hope that the rest of us in the real world embrace, no matter the challenge. Again, thank you.
KateMB chapter 10 . 1/8
You did an amazing job with this chapter. With this whole story, really. :-)
KateMB chapter 9 . 1/8
This is an amazing chapter. You did such a terrific job with this part of their journey. The tender moments and them saying "I love you" combined with the struggles of him letting her see his scars & him believing she'll stay. And her taking the brave lead in their relationship and arguing back that she's been through what he has with her own scars. Also her admitting the guilt & hurt over not being able to pleasure him. Ahh it was all brilliantly written!
Awesome!
Barb Caponigro chapter 7 . 1/4
Why can't he reconstruction surgery?
AndieSav chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
This was a really good, interesting fic. It was very sweet and I loved how hard Kate fought, not only for their relationship but also for his self-esteem. I liked how due to his timidness in the beginning of their partnership, they were able to build a strong friendship right away. You handled the medical and sexual aspects with respect and were able to create great caring moments out of them. Loved the epilogue as well.
lms2457 chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
Such a good story!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
Heading over to Peace & Joy now! Thanks so much for continuing to write Castle FF!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
Sorry I haven’t been reviewing every chapter. This story is fantastic. You are doing an amazing job with a difficult subject. Thanks for writing!
Deb838 chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
Great story, I really enjoyed this - thank you for sharing
fanficfan39 chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
Well, an all-time favorite comes to an end. But what an ending it was! Congratulations on tackling a delicate subject with both sensitivity and emotion. While this was Rick and Kate's story, it could have been anyone's because their problem reflects real life - what couples face due everyday due accidents, war, illness, etc. It was just REAL - and amazing!