Reviews for It's Still There
junienmomo chapter 22 . 6/4
Am rereading It's Still There before I continue with Its Always There.
Still loving the trilogy. Great chapter.
B chapter 26 . 4/3
Beyond wonderful this was! Beautiful story their little family and Josh is adorable! ! Thanks so much for sharing
Lucy144 chapter 26 . 2/16/2018
I know I'm extremely late to the game but I just had to review. I recently discovered both parts of your story 'it's right there' and 'it's still there' and I have to say it is the best Gilmore girls fanfiction story I've read. You had me hooked, I've laughed and had both happy and sad tears throughout, I loved every minute. I can picture everything happening in my head, I wish it was real because I never wanted it to endyour writing is amazing!
MLK chapter 26 . 10/18/2017
Loved this! I think I read this and the first story in 4 days! Could not put my phone down! Thank you!
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
Omg! Literally screamed when it was a boy! Loved it. Wish you would keep writing more L/L fics. So mad that they made Luke have a daughter. Ugh and hate how they made Lorelai cheat. Honestly, I don't think she woulda. Any way. Great story. Loved both stories.

Also it was so freaky how you put her due dat as July 24th. My due date was that same day. Lol granted my daughter came 2 weeks late after that lol

But awesome, awesome, awesome! I know it's old, but still fricking awesome
lulu1960 chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
It was very entertaining to reread both It's Right There and It's Still There. You should be very proud of the job you did all those years ago. Gilmore Girls will continue to be a favorite of mine and I appreciate that you took the time to add to my enjoyment then and now.
-lulu
lulu1960 chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
Always so bittersweet to watch your child go off to college. I loved how Lorelai came home and just walked straight to Luke for a comforting hug.
I'm glad that Lorelai set Emily straight about the nanny but that she didn't go totally crazy over it.
lulu1960 chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
Settling into life with Baby. Love seeing Luke so involved.
lulu1960 chapter 23 . 4/6/2015
That's how I picture it would have gone down if that had happened on the show. Sookie waiting till precisely 5:30, Emily bringing a present tower, Luke ordering pizza for Lorelai. You captured the characters personality very well.
lulu1960 chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
Very sweet chapter. Welcome to the world Joshua William Danes.
lulu1960 chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
I can imagine Luke going into a little rant about not being a good dad and Lorelai calming him down. That was a good idea. Good idea with the joint baby shower too.
lulu1960 chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
Sad that Luke got frustrated and when he gets frustrated he gets quiet. Looking forward to the baby shower.
lulu1960 chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
What a fun idea about a joint baby shower. Hee, I should have known that they would have the 75,000 dollar check seeing as it was in the show and all. LOL. Continued good use of canon in your story.
lulu1960 chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
Nice way to incorporate Rory's acceptance letters into the story. You handled the breakup in a good way too. No drama, just changes in feelings. Well done.
lulu1960 chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
It really was sweet how Luke talked to Jackson. I can picture him being straightforward but compassionate. You did a good job with did well with the comforting this chapter.