Reviews for Coulrophobia
dEnIsE tHe StRaNgE chapter 14 . 7/14
I had always thought it was funny how Richie had a fest of clowns but was kind of a clown himself. Did you ever notice in the movie, how when Richie acknowledges the clown on stage at the 4th of July town party, how the clown seems to just eerily stare at Richie, despite there being others the clown could have looked at, & not Richie who is far away from the stage? I always thought of it as Penny being that clown & eavesdropping onto that the Losers are saying.
This Girl 1223 chapter 14 . 6/15
Please update! This is the most unique IT fanfic I've ever read. I love the beginning love triangle among Richie, Cassie and Victor.
blockthewriter chapter 14 . 5/23
I love this! Keep writing, it's amazing.
Lola Vegas chapter 14 . 5/21
Mikasa2015 chapter 14 . 5/17
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING U WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING
Also don't worry about writers block you always do an amazing job :)
Meguhanu chapter 14 . 5/17
A nice little chapter thanks for the update
Scarease chapter 14 . 5/17
Like bullies feel complete crazy future sociapaths and rapist .
I'm u probably have writers blocks or something but pleaseeeeeeeee update
holy shit!
DragonBallZ88 chapter 1 . 3/13
WTF! Amazing new chapter, worth the wait but please don't make us wait anymore!
Scarease chapter 13 . 3/15
So She Dead ?Is this how you are ending your story?
avatarange chapter 13 . 3/13
Please tell me there’s more to the story is there going to be more chapters I really like it a lot. I love Cassie
JustCrazy chapter 12 . 1/31
This was definitely worth the wait! Also, don't worry about writer's block slowing you down. You have a life too and you seem to have overcome it just fine! This was an amazing chapter and I'm looking forward to see what comes next.
Winchestergirl123 chapter 12 . 1/28
Thanks for updating! Been catching up with this lovely story. Also was that a Gwen Tozier reference? *Tehe* :D Is so Gwen approves! Keep up the amazing work!
yasdnilgoth chapter 12 . 1/28
OMG! You've included the Dark Tower universe in your story...I bow to you! This is awesome! Bob Gray, I know who he really is, made an appearance and you've mentioned the tower. I wonder if Pennyyknows about the Crimson King though? Update ASAP! I hope Maturin makes another appearance real soon and I'm eager to know about Cassie's real purpose.