Reviews for Lonestar
susan chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Wow, I loved your Fic! I'm a big braclet-buddies fan and there are not many fics out there about those two best friends. It was so a sad episode when Joey moved out and I think you did find the right atmosphere in your fic. I hope you will write more about those two. E.g. a story after Chandler hides in the box and after he was reunited with Kathy. How would it be when he meets Joey the next day. Will they have a long talk about what happend, will they really reconcile.
teacherchez chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow, I never read this one before! This is, wow, amazing. So sweet... and I never say that about anything that isn't CnM (or Roz/Frasier, but that's a different story). So, wow... this is perfect. You captured their feelings perfectly. I love it. It's wonderful!
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
This is really good work. As always. :) Touching POV from both characters..you can totally see it happening on the show. Also, I love the flashback! ahh memories...:)
BluEyes chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
that was cute :) i love joey and chandler's 'relationship,' lol.
Becca Bing chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Ok, so i normally only read C&M fics (and maybe some R&R once in a blue moon) but I mean, it's u, so I read it.;) And ya know what? I don't regret it! Very cute! I mean I always watched tow eddie moves in (I think that's the one) and they both look so sad (with the rain and all...)and my heart goes out to those 2! And then, when they're fighting over that bitch Kathy and all that shit, it's so sad! And even though I know things work out, I still feel sad. Well, when Chandler moved out, it wasn't such a big deal though...just the white dog and cups. Ok, why am I talking so damn much? Anyways, yeah I liked it a lot! Can't wait to see ur next chappies of ur fics.;)

(P.S. My alter ego, Boris, wants to know why u're spending ur time writing a stand-alone, when u should be writing for age of aquarius. But don't mind her...she's mean.)
Neka chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This was great, I like Joey and Chandler friendship fics :-)