Reviews for Up Yours Dumbles
Bronze chapter 10 . 5/8
It was great story and why I keep coming back to reread it. It's been my opinion for quite some time that Harry shouldn't've had to fight that war. Especially since there were more than enough adults to do it. But the adults were too busy bowing and worshipping their God Dumbledore to do anything else. And their God was too busy lying to them to actually destroy that psycho before he destroyed their world. In my opinion, Harry should've grown a brain after second year and talked to the Goblins about his trust vault. If not second year than third. Sirius was innocent, the Minister listened to a Death Eater and showed just how corrupt he and his ministry were. As Sirius was Harry's TRUE magical guardian and not Fumblemort, the two of them really should've told Good Ole Fumblemort to shove his war, given up their English citizenship and moved to some other English speaking country were Sirius could likely've gotten a real trial. It was quite obvious from the first book that Good Ole Fumblemort had no intention of ever truly training Harry nor of letting anyone else train him either. He deliberately placed a fifteen month old baby on the doorstep of an abusive family even after being warned about them. Then totally failed to check up on the welfare of the child he took responsibility for for the rest of his childhood and early young adult life. Sure sounds like a Dark Lord to me!
Bronze chapter 9 . 5/8
Was Fumblemort really that mentally feeble or was that just an excuse not to jail him till he did of old age? Anyhoo, I totally agree with Harry about the Death Eaters. The only good/reformed Death Eater is a dead Death Eater.
Bronze chapter 8 . 5/8
Vince really shouldn't've done that! The Scottish equivalent of the EPA might get on his back about polluting Black Lake. Though, unless they act fast, they won't be able to charge Snape with causing the pollution as he'll be dead. Along with several other Pureblood terrorists butt buddies.
Bronze chapter 7 . 5/8
Regardless of how many times you tell Good Ole Fumblemort something if he doesn't want to believe it he simply won't. As far as he's concerned, he's never wrong regardless of how many times he's shown otherwise. His personal believe is that he knows what's best for everyone all the time. It really wouldn't surprise me if he thought he knew better when to plant, what to plant and where to plant what better the a farmer who'd worked the land for fifty yrs. It always comes back to his idea that he can never be wrong. It like that joke about the two rules of a business. Rule number one, The Boss is always right. Rule number two, If the Boss is wrong, refer to rule number one. That's Good Ole Fumblemort in everyway.
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/8
And therein lies the problem. Every single one of those captured Death Eaters is a murder at the very least! Most likely multiple murders each. They're also guilty of escaping Azkaban which is supposed to earn them a kill on sight order. But because they're all Purebloods they don't get that. No, they get to continue their terror campaign. This is why it's no wonder Britain is so ass backwards. Each and everyone of them should be chained together and conga lined through the Veil of Death. After all, it's mighty hard for Vultureworst to break them out of death. Ya, I know their families will piss and moan about how their loved ones shouldn't've been forced to to that. But, if those psychos are dead they can't murder anyone else ever again.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/8
Oh, please! Fudge would deny he was the Minister of/for Magic to get out of trouble! And he would've denied Vultureworst return yet again had Amelia not also seen him. Now if this is the fic I think it is, Ole Vultureworst threw one hell of a temper tantrum after getting the orb. Lily was one step ahead of him and Good Ole Fumblemort as well.
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/8
Good Ole Fumblemort isn't gonna like it that Gringotts helped Harry escape the destiny that he, Fumblemort the Great( at least in his own mind that is ) had all planned out for him. He already knows the Neville's grandmother won't allow Good Ole Fumblemort to use her only grandson for his martyr plan. She's very likely to make him the martyr instead! Meanwhile, Harry and Daphne'll be well on their way to their new home. Now, that doesn't mean Ole Fumblemort'll give up looking for Harry. Oh no! Harry HAS to die a martyr so Good ole Fumblemort can be the hero and go on to drag the Magical World of Britain back to the Dark Ages.
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/7
Of course Good Ole Fumblemort would block any abilities of Harry's that didn't suit his( Fumblemorts' ) plans for Harry. After all, what does a genius wizard need with being a genius when he only going to be young martyr ? Harry was to be Good Ole Fumblemorts' weapon and maybe the father of a child to allow him access to everything in the Potter family vault. Why else arrange a marriage contract with a rabidly loyal family? However, once those Special Wards come down the jig'll be up and the hunt on to return Harry to Good Ole Fumblemorts' control. I've read this at least twice before but I really enjoy it. Thus why I'm rereading it yet again.
libby chapter 10 . 4/20
great as always !
HEBrady chapter 10 . 4/19
Thank you. Good story, I was thoroughly entertained.
pierces64 chapter 1 . 4/11
I wonder how many people got the gnarls barkley reference XD
Brockster550 chapter 10 . 3/22
Nice story, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 9 . 3/22
I wonder what Draco did after his little stunt he pulled on his daughter. One thing for certain is that he'll spend the rest of his natural life alone, since everyone knows what he did. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 8 . 3/22
Sirius, Remus, Tonks and Hermione seem to be coming to their senses. Ron calling Harry a coward was an awful thing to do. Molly trying to run Harry's house as if it were her's was utterly rude. Ginny's behavior wasn't a surprise, since she's always been pining after Harry because of his BWL fame ever since meeting him. Glaring at Daphne for stealing 'her' Harry was also terrible for Ginny, but she needs to learn to accept it and move on. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 7 . 3/22
Lily and James were definitely disappointed in Sirius and Remus for betraying their trust by ignoring Harry. It doesn't seem like they'll be forgiven, at least that easily. Molly trying to order Harry to listen to Dumbledore was rude, since he isn't her child. Dobby referring to Dumbledore as Mr. Whiskers was pretty funny. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!