Reviews for Up Yours Dumbles
blackphoenix4ever chapter 10 . 12/7
it was good until the last chapter
MollyMuffinHead chapter 10 . 12/7
That was a lot of fun. Title was perfect. Thanks.
DAMN good story!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 11/23
A seriously great start to the story! Excited!
Bronze chapter 5 . 11/17
I hope you read this as it's rather a strange story. Some years ago I read an article in Fine Scale Modeler about someone who'd kitbashed three SR 71 Blackbird models together. They were three different scales each. He claimed it was an ultra-secret plane. Near the back, on the top, he'd placed a sixteen-inch naval gun. I forget how many engines it had. It obviously was a joke article as there's no way something like that would ever fly and you can totally forget about firing that gun!
B1G Daddy B3AR chapter 10 . 10/19
Nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 10/16
Wonderful
BoredKing chapter 3 . 10/9
Ok he does do something about the Prophet, well Bloodthirst did but who cares.

About the protections, he was already accepted as lord so how is him putting on the heir ring supposed to do anything. Second, I'm pretty sure that they're based on his age not status. And if the protections fail if he a lord then they are already down and you can't just undo that by putting on a different ring. Not to mention here isn't even staying there so it's a mute point.
BoredKing chapter 2 . 10/9
He gave away practically all the money he got from the basilisk, what the hell? I get giving them something but he is the one who fought and killed it, almost dying in the process.

He doesn't want his stolen money back, really? Dumbledore stole from him, on top of having broke his trust, and wanting to martyr him and he is just going to leave it?

He owns 49% of these profit yet does nothing to stop them slandering him?

I know this is finished but I can't help but point out things that bug me.
Sincerity chapter 10 . 9/30
Typical american bigots.
You gave them a story about people doing magic in a scottish's castle, of course they will somehow find a way to start bragging about their country and explain to us how less develop and socially advanced other countries are.
If this kind of mentality is an indication of how the average american think, I'm happy I'm not one.
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 9/28
a question: why Gretna? both are over 16 and Harry is emancipated so needs no parental permission. They could marry in any registry office with a licence.
Rayan du Griffoul chapter 10 . 9/18
I loved your story, I like the Harry / Daphne couple (although I prefer the Harry / Pansy couple).
I had thought of writing a story similar to that. But who would be in France, (in Provence to be precise)

Thanks again for your story
Deco.72 chapter 10 . 9/9
love it
Kushka chapter 10 . 9/6
Great story
michael f chapter 10 . 9/1
great story i like it a lot. thanks