Reviews for Up Yours Dumbles
jimmy.oz chapter 10 . 1/5
Really great story though a lot of people seemed to die from vehicle accidents in this story especially since they are magical lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2020
Totally love this story’s thanks
tammgrogan chapter 10 . 12/8/2020
Thank you so very very much for sharing that WONDERFUL story. It ended just right.
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 12/5/2020
Loved it
Karazik chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
From the first chapter i can already see that this is going to be a trope heavy fic, that gives the impression that the author had never read a HP fanfic in their life. Be warned
Cyan-Snake chapter 3 . 11/9/2020
Harry Potter, given knowledge for free and easily. Doesn't want it and is frustrated about having to learn more. Fuck off.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 11/3/2020
The end of this chapter jumps around between being in the chamber. To leaving the chamber with the wards falling.. Then we have them leaving the chamber.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
Did that employee ever find Harry he was trying to get out of the store. I would hope someone should fine that employee or fire him for a tempted blastamy who a boy who is rich. Despite how he looked when walked into the store.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 7 . 10/25/2020
yet another great chapter! And once again I am a little ahead jumping the gun with questions ahead of the author kind of. You can ignore at least the first half of my last review if you see this one first by chance, where I was wondering about Sherry the house elf because I knew she had showed up initially and then there was at least a chapter to where you were having all three of the other elfs popping it out very frequently and she never appeared so I was wondering what happened but as soon as I started this chapter it was like bam here she is so yeah ignore my last review at least the first half okay I'm going to go read more chapter now bye.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 10/25/2020
More questions. The first is I thought the new house had two houses and now it has three. It has the boy and then it has Dobby and winky who I assume followed him but it's missing the original girl elf who I think was Sherry maybe, the one who brought him the original letter. Did she just disappear? Next Voldemort says he killed a mud blood when he was going to get the prophecy but you don't mention who that was is it a main character sort of kind of or does it not matter?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 10/25/2020
A couple things, is anything happening to the Dursleys because it seemed like Daphne was pushing a letter with her findings and complaints through to the goblins which should have been able to take care of it even if Harry didn't want the abuse out. And also maybe he was holding off cuz they didn't want to be found so early but he also owns the house they live in so I could easily see him ordering it sold and having them out on their houses. Next is when they got to their new house I understand hunting is important in certain areas especially if you're eating and scoring the meat you have so much of it to do but the amount of animals that he killed within a 2-month period seems way way way beyond excessive just the first line alone in less than 2 months he killed 20 or so caribou or whatever it was and then goes in the list multiple other animals that is wasteful and a lot I don't even know what he's doing.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
I'm hoping it'll come up and I'll be able to read it later because this story is complete but you never actually went over which memories Dumbledore erased from Harry. If it doesn't come up in the story can you either do a one-shot or maybe give me a hint or fill me in if you're feeling generous?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 10/24/2020
Definitely interesting so far. And I guess they're going to end up still getting his health check up while they're in the time dilation, the part that gets me is he was supposed to go and deal with the horcrux before Daphne even showed up at least that was the impression I had and they never left the room and never took care of that which would have made sense cuz if they did they could start hunting them while they were in the time dilation even though on the outside it was only 15 days. Also when describing the area Harry and Daphne have a room and maybe the goblin does too but they have a bunch of human tutors and didn't mention rooms for them and it doesn't make sense that they would leave and come back because how how would you accurately time that to make sense if you know what I mean?
Raynze76 chapter 10 . 10/18/2020
Great story, well written, and a happy ending thank you for writing it and sharing
Katya chapter 5 . 10/8/2020
overall fun to read, but making somebody grow 9 inches in 15 months would be enormously painful on the joints and there is no way he would be able to train the way you say he does through the joint pain. Adding that much weight so quickly would also be very hard on the body. If you have ever seen somebody go through a growth spurt, you would know how painful that was, and that wasn't 9 inches. It is a fun story, but a little extreme in some areas like this. You don't have to make him grow THAT much - the story works fine with a more reasonable approach to learning and growth.
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »