Reviews for Remember Remember
Temple Cloud chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Wow - an ENGLISH modern AU! Well, why shouldn't your French heroes have moved to this side of La Manche? After all, plenty of American writers are writing modern-day American versions of the classics, and lots of people who have read the German fantasy novel 'Dragon Rider' by Cornelia Funke in English translation seem to assume that the main human character, Ben, lives in London. (Actually, Funke doesn't specify where he comes from, but it seems to be a German canalside town somewhere, probably Hamburg or possibly Bremen - at any rate, the dragon and the brownie, who come from Scotland, have had to cross the North Sea to get there, so it has to be somewhere in mainland Europe.)

I haven't read 'The Three Musketeers', so don't really feel in a position to comment on your fanfiction for it, but you do make the characters sympathetic and interesting. Thank you.
arduna chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
oooh, like the feel of this AU! and the idea of a longer one so keep writing, it feels like it will be great! this one works so well as a one shotgreat read, thankyou!
Aingealsuh chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Aramis and I have something in common. Terror of fireworks. And having spent the last three nights consoling my poor dog n cat we are all worn out! Did enjoy the story though. Love aramis being hurt in any way.
GingietheSnap chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This was a very interesting and easy to read a story. Poor Aramis is lucky he has the support of his friends.
Deana chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Poor Aramis, great job!
SnidgetHex chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This is such a good fic! Nice plot and idea, and perfectly transformed into an AU. Loved it !
Jmp chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
I am with Aramis, don't do bonfire night now. Good story.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
loved it was this a one shot or are going on with? hope so
Snow-Glory chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This was lovely! Poor Aramis and the fireworks.