Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
I hope you haven't forgot about this story, because it's very good and I hope you update it.
lovereading chapter 19 . 4/10/2008
why don't you update?
cranberry148 chapter 19 . 3/16/2008
Great story so far. Please update soon! it was getting really good!
chinchilas ghost chapter 19 . 5/31/2007
you need to write another chapter cause this story is great!
hecate0808 chapter 19 . 2/4/2007
AWSOME story!please update soon!XD!
lulabear222 chapter 19 . 4/29/2005
SORRY TO NOT REV. EVERY CHAP. TRY TO READ PRETTY FAR TO SEE IF I LIKE THE STORY. I TRULY ENJOYED THIS ONE. I LIKED THE COMPLICATED CHARACTERS THAT U HAVE PRODUCED. AND THIS STORY SEEMS SO THICK. U R TRULY GIFTED. KEEP GOING!

LULABEAR2
AnniBug chapter 19 . 11/30/2004
I don't know how, but I think I missed this chapter when it was originally posted because it's not familiar. Loved it though! Feel a tad bad for Harry, but he needs to take his issues up elsewhere. I should thank him though, had he not kissed her, she wouldn't have run straight to Draco. *grin* Fantastic job! I love this story.
Waterlili chapter 19 . 9/20/2004
This is good. Really well written, Your characters are well defined. I'm interested in seeing where you take the Millicent storyline.
Dragon's Ice Chick chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
Hey... i love your story! wen wil you be able to post up the next chapter?

i added this story to my favourites list D
clanmalfoy chapter 19 . 8/11/2004
I am DYING to have time to re-read this story from beginning to end .. thank Merlin I have next week off, and can do it. *beams*

I still love this chapter, how it could be that Draco has become Ginny's comfort, and how he could be so concerned for her. *squee!*
Arafel2 chapter 19 . 8/11/2004
Wonderful story. Wow that sure puts a lots of bends in the road.
CarEtoDreaM chapter 19 . 8/10/2004
i love your story. cant wait until the next update.
eculeus chapter 19 . 8/9/2004
Yay! Finally you updated. Now the only thing I need is for Ron and everybody else to apoligize to Ginny for being horrid. They should crawl on their knees begging forgiveness. Poor girl.
brennacora chapter 19 . 8/9/2004
omg! i love this story. it rocks! seriously it's so cool. you're evil though. i hate cliffies. they're just wrong and should be outlawed. i really think you kep draco 'in character' so to speak. he's a lot like himself. does that make sense? oh well if it doesn't. great job and UPDATE ASAP!
dodocookie chapter 12 . 6/28/2004
good, good, good! this story is reely gd so far. u must write more. i havent finished it yet, but u need to write more soon, so that i can carry on reading it 4 ever!