Reviews for With A Little Help From My Friends
tharpdevenport chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
"I think I'd probably remember a six-and-a-half foot swordsman in a fedora if I'd ever met him before, Will", she said. "And he moved so fast!"

Was an excellent line! I am jealous. :-)

I liked what I was reading, though I have never seen an episode or movie of Highlander. Just some of the TV show's opening credits.

Some of the dialogue rambled on too long, like Willow, but other than that, no complaints.
zanthinegirl chapter 12 . 2/19/2004
very cool story. Gonna have to check out your other stuff!
Rei10 chapter 12 . 9/26/2003
Brilliant, it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Incredibly well written, everyone was perfectly in character. Lovely.
DeMoNiCPuNk03 chapter 12 . 6/16/2003
i would like to say to whom ever wrote this story, you are an amazing writer! this is the greatest buffy episode probably ever written. if only it was actually made into an episode. i love the way you portrayed the characters and used such descriptive words to show some of the characters' most common traits. (especially .) anyway, i would just like to ask you if you are going to submit anymore buffy stories, because they are amazing. thank you for keeping me so captivated in your work.
Jane Davitt chapter 12 . 3/27/2003
I know I've been reviewing this elsewhere but wanted to say that this was a lot of fun with some nice, humourous Scooby dialogue and some good twists.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
He knew who Buffy was. He called her Ms Summers and she didn't intorduce herself. Is this a Crossover with Highlander? Is he an immortal? Methos?