Reviews for Chronos Historia
charmedmistletoe chapter 27 . 8h
OMG this was wayyy too much to digest, what an imagination! Loved it
paulieandgilbert chapter 27 . 7/19
Too awesome!
Lafanenretard chapter 1 . 7/15
Well writen story, great plot, good use of the characters and interesting point of view on the historical part of Hogwarts !
Thanks for sharing it with us !
Bele chapter 27 . 7/10
very nice well written story, a new unexplored plotline and idea, easy to read. thank you very much for sharing your story with us!
Vered chapter 27 . 6/12
Marvelous!
splodee chapter 27 . 6/4
This was a great read. Nice job.
PumpkinFlower32 chapter 27 . 5/27
Thank you. Was an enjoyable read
Brilliant!
Chalice13 chapter 27 . 5/24
Wow, this was great! I am not usually a fan of time travel stories, but it was Dramione so I had to read it, and I'm glad I did. Thank you for not taking your early stories down. I've been reading through them and they are delightful.
I am sorry you'll be leaving FFN, as I find it an easier site to navigate, but as long as you're writing I'll be happy to follow along on AO3.
Thank you for writing and sharing your stories.
AccursedDivinity chapter 27 . 5/20
There aren't many well-written Founder's Era stories and this is one of the few I have genuinely enjoyed. The theory behind the magic was explained so well and Helena and Waldo's story was beautiful. Thanks so much for this!
margaret7188 chapter 27 . 5/3
What an story to read. Honestly, thank you.
Beautiful work.
story4you chapter 27 . 4/25
This was lovely. I liked the idea of Helena and Baron, not to mention the mystery behind the portal. As a Hufflepuff, I especially agree that Helga wasn't all sunshine and rainbows XD
Draco and Hermione were a bit OOC from time to time, but it wasn't anything major that would repell one from reading. I also thought it was interesting that Harry was the one who got angry and Ron accepting.
The entire fanfiction was like a breath of fresh air, really. Something different, well-written and heart-warming.
Serennos chapter 27 . 4/24
What a wonderful story. The warmth, the relationships, the historical aspects AND Draco and Hermione. Brilliant. Thank you.
Serennos chapter 25 . 4/24
Poignant and beautifully written...
Serennos chapter 22 . 4/23