Reviews for Chronos Historia
niffizzle chapter 7 . 9/22
Loving watching Hermione and Draco research together. They’re so unaware of it right now, but they’re match each other so well! Very curious about these runes. Wonder what’s going on insider Rowena Ravenclaws mind!
niffizzle chapter 6 . 9/22
Love the mystery that’s building! Genius use of the room of requirement and Draco’s understandable hesitation. And that bit when Hermione says Draco’s changed and he remarked about his clothes! Lol I snorted at that. Hermione’s slowly starting to feel those flutters and I can’t wait to see how the solstice ball turns out!
niffizzle chapter 5 . 9/22
Love the parallels between Helena and Waldo vs Hermione and Draco. And of course draco goes for a green Apple! Some things never change
SlytherPuff418 chapter 27 . 9/21
I loved this. I was hesitant at first because I don't usually read time travel fics but this one was just perfect!
chibi-Clar chapter 27 . 9/20
Yay! I really liked reading this story!
It was a perfect way to end my busy week~
niffizzle chapter 4 . 9/20
I like how this is building! I forgot to mention how much I also adore Hermione being sorted into Ravenclaw in this. The small little details like feasting for the equinox make it so much more like we’re actually in the founders’ time! As for Draco, he’s already starting to become ever so slightly less antagonist towards here and edging more towards joking. Excited to keep reading
niffizzle chapter 3 . 9/20
Just getting started on this fic and already loving where it’s going. A good amount of mystery and intrigue even from the first chapter, and I love the interactions with Helena Ravenclaw so far. Super curious to see where this goes!
unamedhpauthor chapter 27 . 9/20
I honestly didn’t know what to expect with this story, but I love it so much! Thank you for sharing this with us!
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 9/19
MAYBE that’s why, they were sent to the past. As a way for their spirits to finally rest?
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 9/19
ONE PERSOn knows now
AvadaKedavraBitch chapter 27 . 9/18
What the entire fuck? I loved the hell out of this fic! I read (really, had my phone read to me really fast) this thing in hours. Like, less than a day. Would have been sooner if I hadn't gone to work! I shudder at the thought that, upon reading the summary and thinking the idea too far fetched to work, I almost looked past this fic, but I'd just finished reading Proximate (I'm going to review that one in a sec) and figured I was already used to your writing and "why bother adjusting to someone else's writing so soon when I could just read another one of this author's fics?" It was really... yes. I loved how you wrote Draco's character in the 10th century. It was like a breath of fresh air and Draco was deliciously open and vulnerable. And it was so nice reading Dramione be so carefree in Hogwarts without all the negative drama. I'm still chucking at Theo and his reaction to literally everything. And I lived for the emotion tied with the Helena/Waldo (Helaldo? Walena?) storyline. I loved absolutely everything and only have one complaint: it ended. But I suppose I shouldn't have read it so damn fast. I found myself invested in this story unlike anything I've felt in a while and it's so satisfying so I truly thank you. The overall effort you put into this story is both noted and appreciated. I don't think I'll read another fic for a few days (like, two probably), I want this feeling to linger.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 9/18
OOOOoooo
Helynn90 chapter 27 . 9/17
I loved this story. When I read the summary I didn’t know if it was one I would enjoy or not. Oh my word! I read this in a little over a day and I loved it! What an amazing creative idea! You’re very talented! Excellent story!
Mrs. Ren chapter 27 . 9/16
I’m so sad it’s over, but so happy I stayed up so late to finish it. I just loved every bit of it so much. I think that Draco and Hermione are both characterized well, and Draco usually just made me melt into a puddle.

Love you 3
Mrs. Ren chapter 26 . 9/16
I just don’t want it to end. -cries-
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »