Reviews for Chronos Historia
Akorah chapter 27 . 10h
So it just clicked to me that I read this in about 7 hours. I totally didn't pay attention to the word count until just now. Based on that, I think one word to use here is "gripping". I don't think I've read a book this quickly in ages. The pace was just right, the story was intriguing, you didn't drag out scenes and you didn't move so quickly that I got fatigued. Honestly, this was marvelous.
Akorah chapter 20 . 13h
Definitely saw the Hermione/Audrey connection coming, and I am so grateful you didn't drag it out to try to make it another huge mystery. Also, the connection itself makes me absurdly happy. Take that, Lucius Malfoy.
belladonablush chapter 27 . 7/8
Thank yo for writing such a beautiful and creative story...I truly loved it!
mrsdarcy45 chapter 16 . 7/6
I love this story. I really do. But I am a history teacher and a seamstress, so I just have to say that skirts, shirts and knickers were a no-go in 999. In no way has this stopped me reading this story. I love your writing. Thank you.
Crystal Koneko chapter 27 . 7/5
So sad to have reached the end, but a happy ending it was. Definitely one of my favorite Dramione fics. Thank you so much for the great read.
Crystal Koneko chapter 25 . 7/5
So bittersweet! Also, Theo cracked me tf up.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 7/5
I’m so surprised at Harry and Ron’s reactions. I definitely expected it to go the opposite way. But I like that Ron didn’t go off the deep end.
livingordead chapter 27 . 7/4
Beautiful story. I appreciate all the plot in your stories as well. It’s very intricate and hard to put down!
Lyra chapter 27 . 7/3
This is an amazing story. Thank you for writing it.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 7/4
Ahhh SO SAD, I don’t want to think of Helena dying!
Crystal Koneko chapter 7 . 7/4
So adorable how they work so well together. Everything is so fluid between them. Was so happy Draco opened up about the war.
Crystal Koneko chapter 3 . 7/4
Enjoying this immensely so far! I absolutely love when Draco and Hermione are thrown into some random situation where they need to work together. Also quite enjoying how you’ve written the characters. Can’t wait to continue this later.
savedprincess85 chapter 27 . 7/3
This was an absolutely beautiful story in every way. It was original and sweet and just plain lovely to read!
EStrunk chapter 27 . 6/30
Absolutely wonderful story. Such a fascinating and inventive idea. I loved the slow development of their relationship and the surprising, esp. with Baron, friendships. Heartbreaking alternative story for the Grey Lady and the Bloody Baron, with an oddly happy ending. I loved that Draco broke the code and that they worked together so well. Also thoroughly enjoyed Theo and Zabini's snark. Ron being the one to take the news about Draco and Hermione better was a refreshing change. Thanks so much for a well-plotted, well written story.
mlas chapter 27 . 6/28
I think I read this in 4 days. It was so good, so original. I really liked it a lot. I'll definitely be checking what else you write, keep it up!
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »