Reviews for Chronos Historia
aiachrstn0809 chapter 1 . 12h
one of the best dramione story ever and I've read a lot of them
titanium1997 chapter 27 . 7/21
Really amazing story! Loved reading it. Finished it in a day.
adelgado04291 chapter 27 . 5/20
Aww loved it! It the first founders era story I have read. Awesome job!
Daboop Jones chapter 27 . 5/20
that was an adorable story
Dreamer22 chapter 27 . 1/26
absolutely amazing! I am completely in love with this story!
malugargula chapter 27 . 1/20
Beautiful amazing fic
erm31323 chapter 27 . 1/1
I really loved this. It was such a unique concept and plot. I loved the whole Helena and Waldo storyline and the truth of Hermione's heritage. Well done!
Amberlina0418 chapter 27 . 11/20/2021
wonderful story!
Juriya chapter 3 . 11/12/2021
I really wanted to like this. One of the best indicators of a good story is the review count and this story passes that test with flying colours. This is actually my second time trying to read this story, but something about the writing just falls flat to me and I can't get past the third chapter despite wanting to see if the story and writing improve later. I'm going to have to call it and give up here, I think. Thanks anyways.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2021
Really enjoying this story so far! :)
19Teardrop94 chapter 27 . 10/24/2021
Who knew I'd find such a wonderful and complete story all the way over on page 43, lol. I've passed many Dramione fics-they such didn't sound interesting enough-but then I see this, about them going back in time. I'm so freaking glad you didn't add any unnecessary angst and tears like I expected. No harsh words to make Hermione cry (or even Draco), no words spoken only to regret from either of them. The ghosts and their new history was a new flavor to enjoy reading, as well. It made me tear up!

Needless to say, I enjoyed it immensely. Having their friends show up and make their appearances really did it for me. It's caught in my heart so I'll always remember this story. Not many bother to include characters with minor appearances but it was just too perfect! Thank you so much for writing this!

Of course, I certainly wouldn't have minded seeing a few snippets of the two as their went through life, up until they had kids. It would've been lovely.

Have a good day!~
~Tear
scpotter chapter 27 . 10/20/2021
I really love this story !
Chelsit chapter 27 . 10/15/2021
This story was absolutely amazing and I loved reading every second of it! I just want to continue reading!
Omi Bio chapter 27 . 10/10/2021
I can't describe how much I loved this story! congrats from Venezuela. you made a woman with a lot of work and stress going on very happy ! thank you thank you thank you 3
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2021
awesomeeeeee fanfic. absolutly loveeeed it!
1,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »