Reviews for Solecism
allthingsholy chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
From 27-feet tall CJ like a disco ball and Josh, the Doer of Stuff, to (my favorite) the uncomfortable glance between Danny and Toby, this is one of my favorite WW pieces and an absolutely brilliant shot at what happened between Josh at the party and Josh at Donna's door. This is an amazingly well-written story and your gift for Sorkinesque dialogue is astounding. Bravo.
Dreamboat Kicks chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Oh. My. Goodness. I am in awe. Just. . .awe. I mean really, this is everything I inspire to write, occasionally do, and very often fall short of. Plus, I just love Will. I think he's a great addition to the show and I think you captured he's feelings perfectly. I'd imagine he did feel quite confused and, yes, scared at the beginning; I think they could have gone into that more on the show and didn't. (You're fanfic filled that gap perfectly.) Anyway, I loved the humor, too, and especially Charlie's obsession with Zoey. It's really how all crushes are, you just did a great job portraying that.

I really must ask you, though: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write Will's feelings while he is being made Deputy Director of Communications. PLEASE. You would do SUCH a good job. It's a fic I've been dying to read and that know one seems to be writing. What do you have to lose? You already have one review, eh? Expect me to bug you periodically about writing that. In the meantime, this little fic is going on my favorites list.
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
As always, the pair of you are terrifying, and should never be allowed to play together. that said, I'm grovelingly grateful when you do! Hysterically funny, I love the choice to write it from the very confused Will's point of view, and this is a perfect set-up to the snowball scene. Brava!
Tobias Charity chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Oh. Wow. How completely, utterly, astonishingly, marvelously, beautifully, and more adjectively brilliant. Will sounded like me when I first started watching TWW. *laughs* You write confused!Will ohsonicely. The whole thing read like an especially good scene of a phenomenally good episode. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you.
NoOneOfConsequence chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
"there's a urologist in a skirt headed this way" - *teehee* Did you work that line in on a dare? HA! So much funny in this piece, I don't know where to begin. You are truly the master, my dear! And Will - wow - you've got his voice nailed! Going off to read it again then give it an honorable place in my fan fic hall of fame...
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oh my G-d, that was so hilarious! Could we have a few more of these interludes, please? Maybe one from after they get back to the ball, and before Will is appointed Deputy Communications Director. More, please?