Reviews for Harry Potter and the Serpent Conquest
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 8 . 7h
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
1989bronco4x4 chapter 8 . 10/16
I've binge read your entire story so far and I must say that it has been a very interesting read. Your portrayal of Ron is spot on right even 5hough I hated him even in canon. I like your portrayal of harry, hes getting to be as powerful as I hoped him to be and I sincerely hope that you have him and daphne get together in this fictional. I never liked Ginny that much either. Hermione's amazing as always, but she doesn't belong with harry I've always thought of them as having sibling bond. Please keep up with your writing I look forward to your next chapters.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 10/7
Thanks for the chapter.
nintschibintschi chapter 8 . 10/5
so finally made it till this chapter thanks for sharing your epos and masterpiece
it was a pleasure reading so far please update soon
and have a nice weekend
nintschi
draconic skysong chapter 8 . 10/4
I want to kick ron in the head... though I wanted to kick him in dh as well. even though that was my least favorite of the 7 books.

I look forward to your next update.
MarilynT chapter 8 . 10/4
Is Ron going to be a big problem? Great update. Thank you for writing.
prince711 chapter 8 . 10/4
Why is Ron even with them ? Absolutely useless fellow currently making everyone else suffer with his horrendous attitude.

Also, Hermione is also becoming a little less safety conscious due to Ron's constant nagging and that might be an issue further ahead. How long can Harry keep his mouth shut with Ron's constant pointed remarks and cribbing.
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 10/3
WTF is Ronald thinking? He *regularly* chowed down quite *HAPPILY* at Hogwarts and at the Burrow yet refuses to eat Harry's cooking? All because Harry killed for it? Ron you idiot DUMBF***, where do you think meat comes from? Do you think they simply conjure it!? Clearly, SOMEBODY did not pay to attention in McGonagall's class when she taught about Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration!

My GOD he's a waste of space! Just like in canon. Completely useless. Congrats on making him very in-character.

Jayan Phoenix, if you hook Hermione up with *him* instead of somebody like Neville or someone else worthy, I swear to MERLIN and all that is holy that I will never forgive you.

And Oooohhh, please don't change the name. Keep it please. "The Bank Job" was one of my favorite movies in my teen years. Jason Statham rules. :)

I sincerely hope, however, that something goes drastically wrong due to Ron's arrogance and stupidity and Hermione's hastiness, leaving Harry to have to be extremely quick on his feet in order to bail the two out. Then he can happily say, "I told you so. :)

PS. Harry should just go to a lake or something and summon the fish out of it lol.
merlin1989 chapter 8 . 10/3
Just get rid of Ron, absolute waste of space. Needs a kick in the face.

You probably won’t though as jays what everyone does :(
Sharingan no Vino chapter 8 . 10/3
Great chapter. Looking forward to what happens betweent he trio and also what will happen at the bank.
mwinter1 chapter 8 . 10/3
Awaiting more
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 10/3
Reyra chapter 8 . 10/3
Love your stories in this verse! So detailed and realistic.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 10/3
love this chapter
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 8 . 10/3
If Harry can get into the bank, he can exchange a large amount of galleons for pounds so they will have money. I really wish that they could just dump Ron with his family.

This chapter really shows what Ron is like per JKR, a leech on resources and causing more trouble than it is worth. Maybe they can find pensieve in the vault at Gringotts to get views on memories.