Reviews for Summer Rosaries
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Continue this dammit!I hate cliffies and this is my favorite book!
JAK chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I don't understand. I sthis supposed to be a sequal in progress by Richie Tankersley Cusick's Vampire or is this just written by someone just for fun. I know it supposed to be like a second part to Vampire but...was this witten by, Richie Tankersley Cusick? If it was or wasn't its very good either way. I loved the first one but if thre is a book out there that is a second part i want it. BTW what the title supposed to be for this book.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You really should finish this. It's really good and I caught that they had a major underlying attraction in the book. :)
Jennifer Collins chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I just re-read "Vampire" after years and couldn't get enough of Jake and Darcy, and I just found this! What a cool story! I know it's been forever, but you have to finish this! It's just too good to miss out on. 0)
seamore chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
write more! anyhoo you should write a Carolyn and Joss fanfic from The Drifter by Richie
rejoice489 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Awesome Awesome! I was looking for a continuation fanfic of Vampire by Richie...something or other. This is great! You even sound like the author! Keep it up, I like where the story's going. :)
pengwin-jibberish chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Wow an RTC fic. Never thought I'd see one of these.

I really enjoyed this. It was very well written and I liked catching a glimpse at what could have happened after the book. great work and I hope to read more soon.
Keiko chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
hey!A Richie Cusick fic...never thought id see the day. Man, I wish there were more of them out there. Say, do you know any more good Richie Cusick stories? Ive read :Vampire, Silet Stalker, Drifter, april fools, lifegaurd, fatal secrets, trick or treat, and the mall which I hated! do you have any reconmendation for ones like "vampire" and "ilent stalker"? those were my favorites.