Reviews for Bus Ride
Dagmara chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
My God its so beautifull. Is this the end?
Karen chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
WOW! SO GOOD! please update and please be able to finish it.. It is the truth of what another said bellow.. not a lot of Kyoru completed.. Anyways, good job and please update!
noooo name chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Gya! Tohru dies in four years? What is this? Oh, I think I'm going to faint, Miss Yuyi, yes indeed.

A nice, cute (and has nice, descriptive terms too) little story it is. I absolutely love it!

Oh, but I have a feeling it is going to be sad at the end or like this forbbiden love...even if they could be together, Tohru is going to leave this world...boohoohoohoo

"Oh the pain in my heart, I don't want it to start! Though I'm not smart, I still cry like a shark."

the above poem is for Miss Yuyi. Please accept it with delight. It meant no harm.

*innocent
snow blossoms chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
YATTA! It is Kyou/Tohru...I hope!*mwahha*...but, honestly, this sounds like...so totally Tohru! I mean, the way she keeps rambling on and on at the last part is so cute...you did a great job of writing that part! And, it's so funny how Kyou think she's somewhere from the Himalayas or something...haha...and, I especially like the whole confusion-thing they have, with Tohru thinking Kyou wants her for her money, whereas Kyou just thinks Tohru is just a foreigner...lol..how kawaii! And, I mean, that sux how Tohru has bad family..they sound so mean! I wish that Kyou could rescue her from this sad ordeal...HINT!...but perhaps...not? I don't know..anyway, just wanted to say, GREAT STORY! I liked the chapter update...very nice! And, please please update soon! If possible, could you please update your other fic "Unexpected" soon too please? I mean..if you have time...and..have a nice day...!
KyouFan17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Assuming this is a Kyou/Tohru story, I hope you continue with this. There's not that many K/T fics out there, and half of them are not completed. I have two I need to finish and I hope you finish yours. Update soon!
jack chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
different from other fanfics, but different good. don't you hate it when fanfics have the same plot but altered slightly? anyhoo, i really like it. write the next chapter!
snow blossoms chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Gah...! This sounds so good and so lovely! I just love your style and you are probably one of my favorite FB authors! Please o please update this wonderful story of yours and I hope it's Kyouoru (is that how you spell it? I'm trying to write the combo for Kyou and Tohru..)! Have a wonderful day and PLEASE update sooN!

~snow blossoms~
shyxsakura chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
continue soon! please? hurry! i like this a lot!

you must continue!

~*~ saki*~*
Musouka-Sama chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I better finish this before I fall asleep! Continue! It sounds very interesting and I hope you continue o Great start!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Awesome fic!Please continue!Animechick8
Maeven chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
What happens next? Update soon! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
You're off to a good start. I find what you have so far is interesting so I hope you continue with it soon.
Neko-Vixen chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
YAY! this is a good start for a fic!wonder what pairing u have in mind with this fic?can't wait till next chapter!

~Neko-Vixen .~
NaughtyRaccoon chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
very interesting, i really like how this is going. pleaz continue and write more.
Initial Tak D chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
WOW! What an awsome story! Love the whole thing including the ending! Also pleaasse work on "Unexpected" I LOVE that story and I can't wait till the next chapter is up!