Reviews for In Dreams
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hi! What's up? I really love this story! I read it a long time ago and I loved it then as well! This chapter was really good! I can't wait to read more!
liberal4peace chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet. Great job!
XsunflowerX chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
aw *love*!

You wrote this so well, and the character of Jamie, especially in the last chapter, is so cute!

yay!

*favourites* of course :)
charmedbaby11 chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
please write a sequal. i love this story
charmedbaby11 chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
what does she mean
Sara Wolfe chapter 8 . 3/15/2005
That was amazing. I absolutely loved your story, mainly because it was Paige-centric (she's my favorite character), but also because it was wonderful. Charmed stories of this magnitude are so hard to find on
SennaFan4ever chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
Hey there! Sadira here. How are you? good i Hope. i just read your story, "In Dreams" and it was really sad, sweet all at the same time. You're a very talented writer. I'm off to read another one of your amazing stories! I'm not kidding, they are truly amazing. I really enjoyed this one. Even though the subject of child abuse or seeing a child being hurt boils my blood, I really think you wrote the subject well and it made the story all more real.

I would really LOVE to write a story with you.

If you want, you can e-mail me at: fizzyponygirl20

Keep up the great writing!

Sadira
Billie chapter 8 . 11/6/2003
My lord that was a powerful story. It was beautiful and I cried at the end. As for the writing, it was very good. Smooth transitions, really great dialogue and the best part: it took me back to the relationship the sisters have and what I love about the story concept. YOU should write the darned episodes!

Great work!
annabel-lee1 chapter 8 . 6/1/2003
Wow, that was lovely. I wish we got more sisterly moments like the ones you showed. You gave Paige just the right balance between apprehension and determination, the need to impress her sisters and her realization that although she didn't spend the last 30 years with them, they _are_ trying and they do consider her family. Nice work.
Daisy chapter 8 . 5/30/2003
aww! that was like the best possible ending u could have come up with! great story!
hyperpiper91 chapter 8 . 5/30/2003
That was such an awesome story *Wipes the tears from eyes* Please write a sequel!
MissKit chapter 8 . 5/30/2003
A very nice finish! Allowing Paige to see proof of Jamie's new responsibilites was a nice touch!

When's your next one? ;-)
Trunks Ichijouji chapter 8 . 5/30/2003
This was a great ending. I'm glad Jamie made to her destiny finally, and Paige's nightmare can now stop. I'd love to see more from you.
MissKit chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
I can feel Paige's anquish throughout this. It's an intriguing concept, not only the dream, but the caught in limbo thing. Waiting for more!
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This is getting better and better. I am officially stuck on this story now :) Will be looking forward for all your updates.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »