Reviews for Benefactor
SereHime chapter 1 . 9/21
OHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
OMGGGGGG! This. Has. Got. Me. So. HYPED!

I love the way this started so innocently with him just wanting to help her and how she's basically his drug with the way he's addicted to her smile and knowing that he put it there!

The way this developed! The POSSESSIVENESS! I'm STRUGGLING not to scream!

Every last bit took my damn BREATH away. I loved everything about this, especially how he gave her his jacket and the scent-marking thing.
I always wondered if being Chat-Noir meant that he was more in-tune with his animal instincts and THIIIISSSSSSS!

I could die happy right now!
Wynni chapter 1 . 8/12
...oh dearie mai, such an interesting place to leave the story.

any plans to revisit this one?
Angel Wolf chapter 1 . 7/16
my two little cinnamon (Adrien is roll and Marinette is bun; YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE) stalkers
Glimare chapter 1 . 6/25
heh heh heh... Adrien's way too possessive over his 'friend'. XD
IAMaMUDBLOOD chapter 1 . 6/23
I enjoyed the story. I would be interested to see what would come to someone who tried to bother her. Or, to see how the scent-marking effected her and others. Interesting.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow, Adrien. Way to go dark lol.

I loved this so much. Wonderfully done.
Spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 5/22
: )
Squish chapter 1 . 4/6
And then he kidnapped Marinette and took her to his cat house where he strung yarn around her and then cat cuddled her to death. Meow meow meow Charlie time the most wonderful time of year it's clear it's clear... GO 3AM TAKE THAT SLEEP
ColorMeAya chapter 1 . 3/7
hahahahaha "dead mice." This is amazing. Honestly I've never seen chat look soooo... chat-like in any other fic. Seriously, well done. I'm going to go die of laughter now.
thatamateurwritergirl chapter 1 . 2/14
i love possessive adrien!
This is amazing! I hope you continue the story I'm wondering what will happen next.
lonelybutterfly95 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
omg I want more, this was amazing., but I can totally see more possibility with this. Either way it was a great read.
xXGod707Xx chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
well, that's so dark. but cool. love this!
XaoOfTheMists chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Well, that wasn't creepy at all.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I LOVED this... I've read and reread this 3 times now, one after the other... BRILLIANT work. keep up the awesomeness...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »