Reviews for Benefactor
IAMaMUDBLOOD chapter 1 . 13h
I enjoyed the story. I would be interested to see what would come to someone who tried to bother her. Or, to see how the scent-marking effected her and others. Interesting.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow, Adrien. Way to go dark lol.

I loved this so much. Wonderfully done.
Spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 5/22
: )
Squish chapter 1 . 4/6
And then he kidnapped Marinette and took her to his cat house where he strung yarn around her and then cat cuddled her to death. Meow meow meow Charlie time the most wonderful time of year it's clear it's clear... GO 3AM TAKE THAT SLEEP
ColorMeAya chapter 1 . 3/7
hahahahaha "dead mice." This is amazing. Honestly I've never seen chat look soooo... chat-like in any other fic. Seriously, well done. I'm going to go die of laughter now.
thatamateurwritergirl chapter 1 . 2/14
i love possessive adrien!
This is amazing! I hope you continue the story I'm wondering what will happen next.
lonelybutterfly95 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
omg I want more, this was amazing., but I can totally see more possibility with this. Either way it was a great read.
xXGod707Xx chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
well, that's so dark. but cool. love this!
XaoOfTheMists chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Well, that wasn't creepy at all.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I LOVED this... I've read and reread this 3 times now, one after the other... BRILLIANT work. keep up the awesomeness...
SazHearT chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Oh my god! I love adrien's possessiveness for marinette
PickledMirror chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
tHiS IS grEAT i LOvE iT
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
This did get a bit stalkerish and strange, but also not really at the same time. Either way,it was a good story
glamourousfop chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
She was his princess, and god help anyone who disrespects his princess
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »