Reviews for Operation: PARENTS
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Aw! Cool! Another great story! U Can't believe they were being so mean to take the KND away from her! I'm glad they saw the light, though! U Rock on! By the way, the facts at the end? AWESOME! *U*
Sam-H chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
I got into it and spent about an hour reading it plus no stupid mushy stuff that includes numbuh three. 10/10
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

It's impressive how much action you managed to pack into this fanfic, considering it's among the first to be posted here. Have you considered revising your fanfic (or doing "version 2.0" ;) with the revisions that would be needed, considering all the info that the series has put out so far?

You would have to alter your end a bit, as Kuki's parents are named Kani and Genkei, or perhaps change the name of Hippy-Hop's designer (maybe use the name of the REAL artist from the Cartoon Network!)

Where would Mushi end up in all of this? Perhaps caught in the cross-fire, or maybe getting angsty knowing that if Kuki could not be part of the KND, then neither would she. The ending might be her parents sending her to Antarctica (which again, might be changed due to the series making Kuki start to approach the dark side!)

Though it's interesting that you had Mrs. Sanban be a former KND. After watching Operation M.A.U.R.I.C.E., it's apparent that the KND have been in operation for at least 10 years (and the ranks have completely renewed themselves at least 2 times). Maurice said that there are adult double agents, so if you become an adult at 18, any adult agents would have been recruited into the KND some 10-12 years before the current time frame.

I hope you do more KND fanfics in the future!

And do you recall a KND story where 3 and 4 are caught inside a collapsing building, and one of the rescue teams digs up Wally and exclaims, "THIS is the legendary Numbuh 4?"

Check out my stories here on FFN and fictionpress-dot-com!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i: "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

[WARP!]
Sephy-Wephy chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
good story! i love happy endings! yay!
Demigod chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
The story was really quite well written. It's rare to find a decent KND fic, but good work. I particularly like the way Numbuh Three's parents are written, they act like real people and not horrid KND adult stereotypes.
weartheseshorts chapter 8 . 10/29/2003
Nice story, though I would add a little hint of 3/4! heh! I always liked those stories with romance...AH! I AM GETTING OBSSESSED WITH ROMANCE! ACK, GROSS, WAY AGAINST THE LAWS OF PAULINE A.! alright, I loved the story! it was great!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Koruyuu chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
Love it! ( Although I think Kuki's parnets are very ANNOYING! ) But after that it a great ficcy to read! Good job!
Awesome Jones chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
That was so cute! you know that's what I always thought about Kuki too. she has the uncanny ability to get out of the way at the right moment. It's like luck, but not really. Good Job!
D-San chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
"Goes well with ketchup" she says. HAHAHAHAHA!

Panthro: She's gone freaking crazy!

Numbuh 1: Now will you let out of this damn box?

D-San: Let 'em out.

Panthro: Fine. Just tell me how to open the damn thing this time!

D-San: Oh, that's right. You had to tear open my Teletubbie Box. ::tells Panthro how to open the Blue's Clues Box::

Panthro: ::opens the box:: OK, kids. Out you go.

Numbuh 1: Finally!

Lizzie: We're free!

Numbuh 5: ::mutters:: Damn Lizzie ta Hell.

Numbuh 1: Pardon, Numbuh 5?

Numbuh 5: Nuthin'.

D-San: Right. 1/5 madnezz!

Numbuh 5: You didn't hear nuthin'!

Lizzie: Isn't that one of her lines in "Street Kid?"

Numbuhs 1 and 5 shudder.

D-San: More 1/5 madness! ::ahem:: Pardon me. Gotta write more ficcies like this, mah friend.
Usami chapter 8 . 4/8/2003
Cool! that was great!
Tones chapter 8 . 4/8/2003
Lol I KNEW numbuh three was gonna say that! I loved your story! you rock!
Pweney16 chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
Goes well with ketchup. HA dat was funni
HuskyWashu chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
Yeah! Go Hippy Hop n' Goda! WOO! XP
Usami chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
Hey, awesome! Me like Goda Zira now!

Numbuh 3's back! Whee!
Acidic Seraph chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
LOL. funny buh weird ending _ luv this fic! great job! xD