Reviews for Cat's Paw
robin maxwell chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I'm way too lazy to sign in. This is actually late for me. (sad, i know. )But I couldn't stop reading this story. I love it. I love Duo's sense of humor. I'm hooked. Will finish this soon. But I need the bed now before I pass out on the floor. Night!

-Robin
Cremello chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
I love it! Duo's interesting thoughts sometimes completely baffled me and they always amused me. The story was the perfect blend of humor and seriousness and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
Jesse-chan chapter 20 . 4/25/2011
I commented when I began and am commenting again now that I finished. I seriously enjoyed this fic. There were a lot of subtle things, such as their friendship, that I thought were very well done.

I don't think the ending was abrupt in a bad way. It was a quick ending, but I thought it was a good place to end it. This was the logical thing to do, in my opinion. You explained everything in a satisfactory way, I thought.

It's 8 years after you wrote it, and I am happy it is still on this site.
Jesse-chan chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Wow. I'm impressed. Most people go simply for entertainment, not accuracy. I've just read the first chapter, but it's well written and I look forward to reading the rest!
mandybljd chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Hi! i just wanted to say what an awesome story you've written...and i just about exploded with giddyness at the mention of guam, since i'm from there! it's encouraging that even though it's small it can still be referenced in the unlikely of places.
mom calling chapter 19 . 12/2/2009
I discovered you in someone's favorite list and once again, struck pay dirt. This is from your past, but it is oh so good even now. The names are goofy, but the story you wove around them, especially Duo's, is so delightful. I cried and laughed, much to the annoyance of the cats attending me...and am writing this now around the large bulk of the tuxedo cat who wonders why I've been captive to this desk all day. Well, it's because of this amazing story. Thank you so much. You are off my usual reading circuit-I usually stick to ff7. Only lately have I ventured very far...and 15 cancer patient didn't exactly reel me in easily. But finally I thought, what the hey! and it was instant love. Thanks so much. So much. mc
hA-UkA chapter 20 . 2/25/2009
Well done.
Muffin chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
I have to say, this is one of the most witty fics I have ever read, and I absolutely love you writing style. As a person who has been in and out of the hospital over the past few years you hit the key issue I had with my stay spot on! I was bored out of my freaking mind! And also that you tend to meet the oddest people in the hospital. I had a bi-polar roomie, and the guy across the hall loved walking around nude... Plus there is always the nurse you hate, and the one you love.

If anyone gave you back angry/bad feedback on this they should be shot.

Thank you so much for writing this, I truly enjoyed reading it!

Kasey chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
I read this story years ago and just reread it, still by far the funniest story I've ever read. So many clever puns and I must say, a lot of research and thought must have gone into this. (or you're just a pit full of random knowledge ;3) But it is exceedingly good writing. Every paragraph there was another witty comment to laugh at, terrific! I look forward to reading more from you. ;3
Scratches chapter 20 . 5/14/2008
I really enjoyed this fic, hello surprise ending! I know you weren't going to do random sub plots but -in a quick voice- ! -sighs- phew i'm glad i got that out of my system :)

Thanks for keeping me away from studying _
Scratches chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
omfg you had me rolling in stitches with the burger king comment... holy crap lol
Rosa Lui chapter 20 . 3/3/2008
I love this story. Except it makes me cry, because Heero ends up all... crazy, and alone. Great writing, tho.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Great story!.
nalamacleod chapter 20 . 8/27/2007
This story was so cute. I couldn't help but have a smile on while reading it.
Qin chapter 20 . 6/14/2007
Simply, amazing. You have real talent! If this had been a book, I would have bought it. Though, I have already read it a few times. The story is really compelling, and you really captured Duo perfectly. I was a bit confused with Heero's story at first, but in the end it was easy to put things together. 'Perry Duck' was confusing to begin with, though, anyway.

Thank you so much for writing this, it brightened up my day. Kudos. Thanks again, keeping writing.