Reviews for Dragon Ball Xenoverse: The X Factor
opalander chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
Greatest chapter ever...!
Celestial Glowhead chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
Ahh, you clever boy, had me giggling wifh this. How nice of you to make a little bonus for the sake of fun. That resume of the story was so accurate it hurt and then the dildo bit was gold. Remember how Megaman X's credits actually show the characters as the cast of a movie? Good thing. I've been playing the X games like crazy in my SNES emulator and am currently at 2, damn, they're good. Happy that I played through the whole Zero saga too, glorious. BTW, did you find out about Mega Man 11? Because dang it, that has got me pumped, I've been waiting for a great comeback and this hopefully will place Rock above Sonic in new games. Tell me if you need help, I'll be in touch, though I may take time due to my internet issues. Sending good vibes on your way.
Celestial Glowhead chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
That was good. I'll say that I expected X's fight against Great Ape Vegeta to be more of, you know, an actual fight but heck, I got a nice and neat Zero cameo out of it. I see that the Z fighters are getting more familiar with X each time and that's cool. X's first meeting with the Kai of Time had me happy, I loved how went into detail to describe X's full arsenal and those reactions from her and Trunks were spot on. Incorporating side quests as a part of the plot was a move that I applaud, nice way of including more material and giving X stuff to work on and train with between missions, makes for a more realistic and engaging experience. Frieza saga now I think is gonna be a blast. On that about females getting a crush on X, go for it, sounds about right. It's a good way of entertaining the thought of pairings without forcing a harem or getting too serious. Thumbs up!
Celestial Glowhead chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Now that was epic. I found it a nice and clever twist to have Vile be the first boss fought from X's side as opposed to the way it is in the games. Excellent choice of soundtrack if I may add, improved the experience to a great level, fitting additions. Good use and perfect way of including Dr. Light and the Classic mains in there, it was a deep and powerful scene, shows how far X and his whole story have come, important to add to his character growth. That second wind against Vile was just a badass takedown and it was smart from X to vaporize his body to ensure his death. That's one down but he still has a legion to fight, which is exciting. Now to fight Vegeta, that's gonna be fun. Thumbs up! I'm loving this bold and genius direction of yours. Looking forwards the things X will achieve.
Celestial Glowhead chapter 3 . 11/14/2017
Fantastic. Vile was awesome, in character and ever the badass dick. Good continuity and referencing of their previous fights. Lol at X's stories fotr Trunks, sounded as shocking as the brazilian comics, that reaction was priceless. X is hell of a boss and leader, it touched me when he began talking about Zero. What he did to the Saibamen was total pawnage and kick-ass, glad that Piccolo recognized him too. I see Vile isn't wasting time, he's gonna be a real threat in combat, with or without carrier armor. Thumbs up! Now I really want to see X and Vile duke it out like the old times. And if someone complains about power levels, don't they forget that X was solar system level easy by the time of X8 and is learning new tricks.
R98 chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
Thanks for the advice and also if you have played Sonic Force it resemble of Dragon Ball Xenoverse since the creating your character
Celestial Glowhead chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
Wonderful intro, really. Nailed the cinematography, the details were beautiful and inmersive, paying good tribute to the greatness of the material. I totally catched the Vile, Sigma and Omega references so that's great for one. Can't wait to see what they deal. X's mission was well done, good tactical thinking and measures, your references to TFS were lit too. Totally liked that you showed X being humanitarian enough to show concern about the taking of lives, even of an enemy. His morals are spot on. I can picture Mark Gatha's voice behind the lines, sad that he retired but at least he's a doctor now, helping people like X did. The length was just fine too, you showed and did enough to keep us watching and entertained. Sending good vibes on your way.
Can you have x not be able to be tracked like androids 17 18 19 and 20
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
His about x gains abilities from the androids and machine mutants like android 13 and baby
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Will x have a harem like with future bulma, android 18, kale, caulifla, zangya, towa, vados, other female angels, heles, supreme kai time and west
R98 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I got the game, but I'm stuck on the part where I'm being trained by Beerus and Whis and no wonder he's good. He got to be in Death Battle in the future
Celestial Glowhead chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Lol, that was amazing, great concept and good way of carrying it out. As a fan of Megaman I'm deeply touched by youd good will. I myself have all four Zero games in my phone and I finished Zero 4 some weeks ago. Good time. Heck, your dialogue from Zero 3 was super accurate, nice touch giving us X's thoughts. I too read some of Omega's works, he's cool, it's just that his Zero can be a tad too out of character or changed a lot but it's fun, sadly he didn't update a lot. That's why I want to show you my complete support, not only am I gonna favorite, follow and review (whenever I have internet because it got stolen, sigh), but I'm also willing to give you some creative input. I planned to do a story like this too, only that Zero was the protagonist but now I'm so intrigued and also busy that I'd rather help you keep this floating and update. You really deserve dozens of favs and follows for this good start alone. Feel free to PM too, I'm quite familiar with Megaman.

As for the chapter itself, the introductory fight was glorious, cool interactions between X and Trunks and nice showing of their qualities. The Shoryuken was a gold callback, I also liked the presence of the Z-Saber, though there's an X-Saber that you could have chosen too, it was in X3. The humor was lit, true to DBZ's essence. X's attitude seems in character while also voicing his thoughts more than usual, which is good, X games have some nice dialogue here and there. Good that you mentioned Axl too. Guess the next chap will be X's first assignment, hope it shows his maturity and skills as a squad member being that X was a commander and hundreds of years old. Trunks could learn from him and he could learn from Trunks, maybe how to copy Ki attacks, would be dope and classic of him. Sending good vibes on your way.