Reviews for You Get Me
ThePhenakism chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
Loved this please write another haha, im a few years late but still loved it.
Lexi chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
I ab-so-lu-tely LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! Please go and write more, like little blond haired-brandy eyed babies all over the place pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :)
Darthme1011 chapter 24 . 2/17/2009
awesome love this made me really like jacen/tahiri fics of which there arent enough of
nostalgiavera chapter 24 . 5/26/2008
I first read your story three years ago and I loved it. I still read it again every now and then. It's a very beautiful story. I love the way the characters feelings were portrayed and how you presented the characters. Great job! I hope you keep writing nice stories such as this.
jadesabre75 chapter 24 . 11/28/2007
Wow! I had to sit here for a minute before I could form coherant thought. LOL That was a beautifully written story. You have such a knack for dialogue. I'm jealous. LOL Awesome job!
JadaSkye chapter 24 . 12/11/2004
*weeping*

perfect. absolute perfection. i would pay money to read anything written by you, val. per-fection.
Rebecca chapter 24 . 9/8/2004
This is the BEST Star Wars Fan Fiction I have ever read. It was not only convincingly STARWARSISH - I really believed I was reading something from a Star Wars Novel - it portrayed both Jacen and Tahiri in ways that made me feel like I was actually reading the ACTUAL characters and not just someone re-writing the characters. And best of all, it convinced me that Jacen and Tahiri SHOULD be together, and I can't remember ever thinking that before this story. I love it. I love them.

WRITE MORE ABOUT THEM! Please!
Romula Linders chapter 24 . 7/31/2004
wow...this was so amazing. I think it was a wonderful story You made me like Jacen _
lone astronomer chapter 24 . 7/27/2004
I'm sad that's over- I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. I especially appreciated all of the little bits that draw the reader into the story- we felt what the characters felt, for example, when Jaina was going on about Tenel Ka in front of Tahiri (nice touch). Anakin might have showed up a few too many times, and there are places I think Tahiri fought a bit too hard against falling for Jacen, but that's just a personal opinion. All in all, definitely one of my favourite stories.
Mara look-a-like chapter 24 . 7/27/2004
e. I really LOVED it. It was so cute. I am glad Anakin aproves & he was right they are both really stubborn. I thnk that is she acn not have Anakin then she should have Jacen. Good fic i really liked it.
an anonymous geek chapter 24 . 7/27/2004
It's been so long since I've reviewed, and I'm really sorry about that.

OMG, I can't believe it's over! This is the only Star Wars FanFiction that I'm still reading, and it's definitely my favorite. I've been reading it since you started writing it, so it's definitely been a long time...

AND I LOVE IT! The ending was so sweet I almost cried!

I lurve you so much. lotsa hugs!

Kristin
Mara look-a-like chapter 23 . 7/27/2004
Nice. Now is that the end or is there more if this is the end the only problem is that it never told Jiana's reaction to there relationship. I really really Loved this story. You are a really talented writter so keep writting.
flames chapter 23 . 7/23/2004
GOOD SWEET SELF-BUTTERING BRUSSEL SPROUTS! UGH! IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH!

AND JAINA! I WILL HIT HER SO HARD!

GREAT STORY! BYE!
Romula Linders chapter 23 . 7/23/2004
as usual this chapter was amazing. i love love love this story so pleASE continue..this is one of my fav fics of all time! _
SpaceMan546 chapter 23 . 7/23/2004
It was interesting to say the least