Reviews for Horry Patter and the Philologer's Stone
ThreateningMedicine chapter 2 . 4/19
The cellar creeped open? Are they going somewhere? And wherever they're going to, it is the most precious thing in the universe. Is it the library? Is it the fantasy-world? Maybe, a book was picked on random from the library of knowledge and was made 'flesh'? Maybe, the book that records history and life was corrupted, causing history and the world and fate itself to be rewritten? Horrifying, that. It's impossible to know. Is it a coincidence that the chapter they are 'going into a cellar' is also the chapter that real?albus manages to communicate with horry? Three times? Does that refer to the amount of times they are allowed to meet and speak? 'And this is the first'? Definitely about meeting, right? He wishes it was later, why? Is it because there's something that Horry will do/learn later on that he'll need immediate guidance on? And that prior guidance won't really make sense until what happens, happens? He also talks of terms. Are there rules to this? Was there a REASON this world was made, because that is what the existence of terms implies.

There's so much that could be interpreted in so many different ways. Befriend the librarian? Does that mean that the librarian is in on this? Or is it because she will help achieve the goal of learn as much as possible. real?albus calls horry 'harry', and dismisses the soul stuff as nonsense. I don't, there's so much going on that i can't even think about ALL of it and I love it
ThreateningMedicine chapter 1 . 4/19
Could this be the "joke" that chapter 3's beginning quote speaks of? The "joke made flesh"? Or maybe not... looking for a story about a man looking for stories? It's unlikely it's a joke - his hands are shaking. He's not in a jovial mood, it seems. Why would someone look for a story about a man looking for stories? Is this a reference to the library that is talked of later that writes of everything that is, was, and will ever be - including people's lives? Is the old man trying to find that? Is he reading his own life book? But it'd be impossible to learn anything that hasn't already occured? What is he possibly trying to do? Trying to find something? Like, for example, a plothole in the story indicating something wrong with reality? Or, perhaps, does he suspect that his mind has been altered, and is tryna dig in deep into the book to tell if his minds been messed with or not? Why?
ThreateningMedicine chapter 3 . 4/19
"A joke made flesh"?
An interesting way to phrase it. And it seems the "flesh" has been emphasised. The only thing I could possibly think of for this is the verse “Jesus Christ, being the Word made flesh through the divine power of God, is what a real believer should know.”

So, something spiritual and simply imagined becoming real? Words, a joke, a fantasy becoming real somehow? That's horribly creepy. Literally, "word"s becoming flesh (although, i do know that word did not literally mean word in the bible"). Somebody "made" the joke/fantasy real? Who would do that? Why?
It seems there is a tone of regret laid in these... are these flashforwards to when they finally manage to break out? Aw, if only this story was finished! Then we would know the plot twists that lie ahead!
ThreateningMedicine chapter 31 . 4/17
PLEAAAAAASE continue, this story is FIRE
I swear, it's one of my favourite stories I've ever seen in fanfiction. It's so hooking. I dream of the day you'll write OC fiction, because it sounds just so great!
Alien52332 chapter 8 . 1/21
"Nah, not too bad. Audience gets a'mediate understandin' of the new rules. Players gotta sort it out right quick, though! More balls, less balls, more players, more goals,no goalies, refs become players, points for blood, sides swap, players become balls—things like that. Usually better te let one poor soul chase the snikt, than 'ave the rules changin' on ye constantly."

This is my favorite paragraph of all time. Can’t stop laughing.
Alien52332 chapter 8 . 1/21
HwaseungOz chapter 31 . 1/2/2020
This is very weird and I like it
anon chapter 31 . 11/21/2019
One of the most original and interesting pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. Love your stuff man. Hope you continue it one of these days.
Errant chapter 31 . 8/31/2019
This is one of the most interesting and original fics I've read. I very much hope you will continue it
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2019
I'm rereading things with a significantly better understanding of crypto-currency and zero knowledge proofs than my last read through and this is AMAZING.

Do you have any plans to continue the story?
Guest chapter 31 . 5/28/2018
Keep it up!
FireAndSteel chapter 31 . 5/28/2018
Getting a little confused at the jumps here, but generally enjoyable.
Taure chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
FYI, in the UK a "solicitor" is a type of lawyer.
authority02 chapter 29 . 4/7/2018
I am incredibly confused, but in a good way.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 27 . 3/29/2018
This has been an interesting and oddly humorous read. I enjoy the liberation you take from normal cannon books but still maintain the familiarish feel of the Harry Potter universe. Honestly, my only complaint is just how briskly you throw everything in. There isn't really a good enough time to stew or think about all of the various new concepts and stuff you have going on. There are so many good stories out there that just.. drag on sooo much longer than they need to. It just needs some trim, but you on the other hand, whew! All in all though, I'm enjoying myself. Looking forward to more!

ALSO, I'm very disappointed at how long it took me to figure out who Daisy is. So embarrassing.