Reviews for You Set Me Free
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
Cool idea and please update soon thanks.
Mara look-a-like chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
That ir a really good fic. I would like you to update but i guess there si nto much of a chance on that consitering if has been about a yeat if not more. I really like it & wish you would write more.
CHii chapter 8 . 2/7/2004
Please! Up!
Andeliniel chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hey! This is wonderful story, please continue it! I want to read more. There'll be never too much stories about Danni ja Jacen. ;D
duckedtapdedemon chapter 8 . 9/11/2003
update updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate updateupdate update this is a great story please update !
smeagol's preciousss chapter 8 . 6/20/2003
wow im so glad his fic is updated! its great so far, continue soon!
Jediprincess825 chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
Hm interesting! Keep Going.

Roxy
Shai chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
You know,I'm damned happy you updated this how Danni is so giddy when it comes to a certain Jacen Solo. ;)Also I want to apologize for that spamming bot thing and to think i nearly sent a virus to such a GREAT author.I look forward to the other chapters of this story and the others :D
Kazie Solo chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
I tried to review the last chapter, but won't let me... anyway, I just want to let you know that this is definitely one of the BEST Jacen/Danni fics I've ever read, and certainly one of my favorites! I just love the flow of the story, and how the two are reacting to the situations at hand. Saba's also making me love this story even more! And of course, the Luke/Mara touch. What more can I say? Keep up the great job, and I hope to see an update soon!
Jagged Epiphany chapter 7 . 5/7/2003
Just want to let you know you're doing a good job. It's well written which is a must these days. I'm really glad it's Jacen/Danni as i prefer them to Jacen/Tenel. But by the looks of it i'm in the minority around here. Lol.

Anyway, keep it up!
mark wells chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
An exellent story. All of the characters seemed to be portrayed acurately. Too much of a cliff hanger for my taste, and I thought that Danni would have been a little better with a light sabre. But overall a very good story.
Firey chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
Please keep updateing. That was really good.
tenel ka solo chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
ARGH!

What's with the Jacen/Danni thing? They really don't have ANY history, and Jacen is already taken, so to speak! (he has to follow in his father's tracks of kidnapping royalty.

sadly, this is probably exactly what del ray'll do.
tenel ka solo chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
ARGH!

sadly, this is probably exactly what del ray'll do.
Jaina Solo Fel chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
The story is baisically well-written, very funy, and you've got the characters down well.