Reviews for Silver-Tongue
Meh1234321 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
womp
Kuronohime chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
Even though there are couple things that cause a slight disrupt in my suspension of disbelief, the more I read this, the more this story grew on me and I found myself unable to stop reading. So, I binge read the whole story up until the latest chapter. And it got better and better.

I haven't researched the world of Zootopia, but mentions of irl people and cities broke immersion. I'd maybe go back and revise those bits as they were distracting.

Another thing was Nick's excessive foul mouth. Believe me, I'm personally worse than a pirate and can make grown-ass biker men blush, but I don't feel Nick fits that type. Well implemented cuss here and there is perfectly a-ok and within character, but I'd tone down his silver tongue.

Lastly, I felt Judy is being a very passive character in this story. Obviously the dialogue favors heavily Nick's charater making him appear more witty than Judy who often just replies with "lols" and "suddaps" even though the source material illustrated beautifully how equal they are in their wits and banters.

With some tweaks and careful honing of upcoming chapters, this is a top tier story in its category. This is the first story in years I have reviewed or favorited. And I read quite a lot.
fredricksacc chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Very well written. Nice job.
s7up9es0 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Very well written! It reminds me of When Instinct Falls, another epic story with very sizable and detailed chapters. Nice job!
Wildebunny the Eternal chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Why did it jump to chapter 4?
BulbChanger chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
I like the darkness and character thoughts. Awesome story so far :D
Meh1234321 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
This is some very good writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Holy sh#t that was amazing it gave me goosbumps, can't wait for your next up date. there's going to be one hell of a consequence for nick for that incident now and probably one for bernhard as well for sexual harassment (I bloody hope so the f**king prick)
Wildebunny the Eternal chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
So, is this written by you?
Camoss chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Interesting start to the story, however there are a few things I’d like to (respectfully) point out

* Try using descriptive calibres when describing gun size such as medium-small mammal sized or something. I find it extremely unlikely that an 80 lb fox could fire a 9mm safely.

* humans don’t exist in Zootopia. In fact the entire primate line doesn’t.

Other than that, interesting start.

Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
I would like to read the whole story, but putting dialogs in the same paragraph is a little bit disorienting and hard to read. I encourage you to improve and keep writing.
ApatheisticDevil chapter 1 . 11/7/2017