Reviews for Outerra
ashiana chapter 35 . 5/6
Amazing story.
MaCherieAmour chapter 22 . 1/29
This chapter makes no sense. So she's like a fish and concieved 12 children at a time? A dozen or so fetuses ALL fertilized? WTF?
Marymary123 chapter 35 . 1/6
Sweet story.. what an imagination you have..
Marymary123 chapter 22 . 1/6
Guys this is fiction. Fiction. hang on to your knickers.
Hippie Aliens. LOL
Marymary123 chapter 2 . 1/5
Sounds fishy to me. She will go and work and they will make her pay to get there? Hmm When she is gone how will she know if the bills have been paid.. etc.
CSG chapter 35 . 9/6/2019
I had some how missed the updates and didn’t know you had finished this. I’m glad they were able to have kids. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Jennscoolurjealous chapter 25 . 6/17/2019
Great story, but you should wait six weeks after surgery to immerse in water such as tub baths or swimming to allow the wound to heal before exposing it to bacteria like that and prevent infection
Jennscoolurjealous chapter 12 . 6/17/2019
Overall great story but I would like to point out some things working as a nurse for several years and only having nurse friends

1.) all nurses hate nursing school it was hell not exciting I was the president of the nursing honor society and I would rather slit my wrists pour in tequila and salt and drink a bloody margarita than repeat that
2.) nurses do not want nurse/medical supplies as present. Unless you’re graduating and getting a littman master cardiology. Booze or food is ideal
mygooddog chapter 19 . 2/9/2019
Yeah Bella way to go
mygooddog chapter 15 . 2/9/2019
Wonderful story
kneon chapter 35 . 1/14/2019
Great story. I loved your new world. Thank you for sharing your words about your incredible world.
princeselisa chapter 35 . 12/25/2018
Good story. Thanks!
KatHat4 chapter 35 . 12/13/2018
Hey there! I saw this on the TFFN recs list and came over to read because I love stories like this. The story premise is very imaginative and creative! I really enjoyed traveling to a far away world. When you mentioned the Outterans had tails, it reminded me of Lissa Bryan's epic story, "Written in the Stars", which had a similar storyline of Bella traveling too a distant world as a genetic match to a leader of a dying alien race...with tails.

Some observations: I think Bella is some sort of superwoman to build a two-story two bedroom house - in TWO days! Most houses take six months with a whole crew of people. At one point in the story, you said it takes Outterans three months to have a baby...but Alice was pregnant when they became mated...and then you did a time jump a YEAR/24 MONTHS later and she's finally having the baby? That part didn't add up. And she was in hard labor...for two weeks? Anyone who has been in labor for 12-24 hours is totally exhausted and the dr usually recs a C-section then so the uterus doesn't rupture. Even in a fantasy world that is extreme. At the same time - when Bella and Edward became 'engaged' at their wedding, they said they wanted it to take place quickly before it got cold. I was thinking a few weeks, but 24 months? If you do the re-write, perhaps it would be a good idea to get a beta to help proof-read and edit to catch all the typos and missing/extra words. It's always helpful to have another set or two of eyes!

What an accomplishment to write and complete a story! Thank you for sharing!
Kat
Chayo0506 chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
I am loving your story. You write so well!