Reviews for I'm Here
Ifulna chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Hello! Firstly, I want to say thank you... thank you for restoring my hope in spanking fanfics. Why? Because while I like spanking as much as the next spanko, I can't get into it if 1. the plot doesn't provide at least some sort of reasonable explanation for it 2. decent grammar. Your work provides both, and I want to stress how nice it is to see that. It's like a breath of fresh air!

Okay, onto the story. I did see the movie so I was interested to see how your story would fit. It nicely extends the original scene in an emotionally honest way that makes it seem realistic. The characters are canon, the dialogue is in the manner of the characters and seems free flowing (unlike lots of fics that seem very forced).

So well done, thanks for sharing!

[incoming shameless advertising: I recently posted a new spanking story High School Domestic X Discipline which you may be interested in. (though it is m/f, and I noticed the stories in your profile that I glanced over are m/m so perhaps not, but just in case!)]

~Ifulna
Iko chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
cute
Blaze chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Thank you for writing this! It's amazing. I really don't have any complaints. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and please do more of Thor and Loki. Thank you!
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Popped over to Amazon to help you retain your day job but something happened to my entire account, is it available on any other site? Enjoyed the interaction between the brothers, "I lie as easily as I breathe." Loki all but begged for it by reminding Thor of those childhood interactions. I have never before read a discipline fic where the bottom wrapped fingers around the top's ankle, I found it to be a very intimate touch. Enjoyed this as I enjoy all your writings.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Great addition, fabulous movie. I love the dynamic between these brothers, sons of Asgard.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 11/7/2017