Reviews for Dead Roses
emochick131 chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Love it! i hope there's a lemon! keep it up
Chizuko313 chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
That was beautiful. The last part was heart retching. Tohma all mushy like that. If I didn't start typing this so soon I would be in tears by now. My eyes are all watery - Ryu and Shu-chan forever!
Guren chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
*crys my eyes out* that was so sad...and gret all at the same time. Thank you for writing this..._
rAiNwAtEr chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
*cries my eyes out*

That was so cute but sad. I really like the pairing. I love shuichi / hiro pairing but I can never find any! Cries out in rage!

If you know any good shuichi/hiro OR shuichi/Ryuuichi please e-mail me at

or send me a review in one of my stories, please and thank you!
Numaiei chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
Great fic! and Ryu/Shu too! *cheers* It's one of my favorite pairings.. yes... anyway, great fic
Natasha Cantrell chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
good fic! although i don't really dig Ryuichi much, but it was still very sweet and well worth a read. great job!
Kuroi Kitty chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
what a good story!
Brieze chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
Aww. That was cute. A perfect lil' mix of angst and cutesy stuff!
firedraygon chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
_ Ryuichi's so cute! Hehehe, just like a little kid. This was great! Please write more soon!

Darkflare chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
_ Kawaii!
Darkflare chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
*nods* Nittle Grasper are my all-time favourite band. Pity they don't exist.

I like how you've portrayed the relationship between Ryuichi and Kuma - he doesn't sound like a child with a stuffed rabbit in this one. Good job!
Windsong chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
And here I was all ready to flame you, because you killed off one of my two favorite characters. *grins* Well, you mananged to salvage it all, and quite nicely, too! _ Nice job, even though I don't like this pairing all that much. Keep writing!
blinkie chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
that was sweet! i loved it. im glad it had a happy ending. for a moment there i thought you would kill Ryuichi. I especially liked the scene where Ryuichi asked Tohma if he was mad about the crayon. Tohma crying? Now that's something. _

great work! great fic!

Shenya chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Sweet... So sweet... I'm glad they're both okay now. A bit short, but because the chapter is an epilogue, it doesn't matter that much...
oriquey chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
It's greatly written no da. But, why is Ryuichi 20? He's supposed to be 30 when he first met Shuichi na?