Reviews for What They Always Tell Us
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2018
Please update soon
Mikey4ever chapter 5 . 3/20/2018
My poooor heeaaart! My pooor Mikey! What are his brothers going to do with him!? Giving him these medikaments/drugs was not the best Idea they ever had...
Everthing is just getting worse and worse for these brothers and especially for Mikey! Leo needs to come back as soon as possible before it’s to late for him! I believe that Raph and Donnie are going to need him to help them stabilize/help Mikey more than ever. Thaaank youuu for updating so soon! You just made my day x)

Me as well! I didn’t thought that the jumps were weird or something, but with the description everything made definitely more sense! If someone doesn’t see through the jumps then description will definitely help!

Amazing chapter as always! Thank youuu! xD
Beakers47 chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
My baby! All the feels! But I don’t think the jumps were weird I sort of followed along but the description definitely helped! But great chapter! Lots of feels!
Chandrakantya chapter 4 . 3/12/2018
After a very tiring day, I have to admit this chapter was everything I needed-your writing always makes me feel tingly, clenching my stomach and making my heart beat faster! Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. I'm absolutely loving the Mikey/Woody undertones! ;D
AsherWritesFanfics chapter 4 . 3/9/2018
OMG WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO REALIZE THAT THIS ISNT THE SAME MIKEY AS WHEN THEY WERE KIDS HES SEEN SO MUCH MORE WHY IS DONNY THE ONLY ONE WHO’S WORRIED FOR HIM... anyway sorry for that little outburst of anger, I love you writing
Mikey4ever chapter 4 . 3/8/2018
I just love your writing so much you can’t imagine! When I saw that you updated I nearly jumped up and down! I was so happy! Your fanfic/story is really well written! Poooor Mikey :‘( Leo is so wrong, it hurts! I hope his brothers are going to realize how wrong they were treating him when he acted like that...Mikey needs more looovee! Ignoring him doesn’t help him to grow up! He needs his brothers to show him how they care! I wish his bis brothers would find out about Mikeys near death experience...

Amazing chapter as always! Thx x) hope you’re gonna update soon and if you don’t doesn’t matter :) take as much time you need! Waiting for your next chapter is always worth it! x)
SophiaStones123 chapter 4 . 3/6/2018
Leo is soooo dead wrong when he says his little brother will come running if hes hurting...Oh no...

The moment I knew that I was never welcomed in my class, and I was alienated by my classmates and no one wanted to talk or spend time with me, I never cried or ran off to anyone. I just kept it in my heart, and I never really spilt my guts about that.

I understand how Mikey feels, and trust me when I say, it's no easy picnic. When your family walked away from you and life in school is total hell...

Yep, u guessed it.

Anyways, great chapter. Looking forward to see another new chapter! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2018
Oh noooo pooor Mikey :‘( hope his brothers are going to realize before it’s too late that they are hurting Mikey instead of helping him
Amazing chapter! Loved it! Really well written! Update soon! x)
TheSilentShadow1 chapter 3 . 2/7/2018
please update!
punzi chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
Can you pretty please update more chapters pretty please with chocolate sprinkles on top
Chandrakantya chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
Gah, oh god, I am so happy to see you update! Honestly, I've been waiting for this chapter for, like ages (at least that's how it felt to me) and honey, it was totally worth the wait! Plus, I am loving the way your writing bounces everywhere, it's such an interesting way to just spare pieces of the storyline and keep the readers reading until the end :)

From Donnie's moments with the A-Team (A stands for affectionate XD), a very much adorable flashback to the Mikey bit from the cliffhanger at the previous chapter, I enjoyed reading all of this and again, that chapter was absolutely worth the wait, believe me. Especially, today was such a mess for me, so this whole chapter made my day a bit brighter, who am I kidding, a hell of a lot of brighter (well as bright as it could since it ended with a confusing and kind of alerting tone) , so many, many grateful thank you's.

I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter! I really want to follow Mikey's adventurous in this fanfiction and learn more about the guys' story background! You have me hooked!
Beakers47 chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
As much as I love and adore mikey whump I’m glad you’re giving the other boys a backstory too I feel like with a lot of tmnt stories someone focuses on one turtle and not the others so great job! Also I like how you wrote all 4 characters so well and i didn’t think the time jumps were bad! Great chapter!
Mikey4ever chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
Awesome chapter I'm checking everyday on just to see that you updated this amazing story x) and today is the day, thank youuu!

Poor Donnie...
Awww Leooo Aww cute Mikey Ahhh! I just love brotherly fluff, they were all so cute back then xD

I will wait forever :) take all the time you need good luck with schoolwork and everyting! I hope you are going to success! xD
SophiaStones123 chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
oh dear..
Mikey's really falling in this time... 0_0

Ignore those people, Donnie. Those people were just butthurt that you are the smart one, and they are the 'dumber' ones. They were just looking for opportunities to laugh at ya. (If I were there, I will smack them, and wait for karma to bite them bad)

Great chapter! Watching out for more! :P
Mikey4ever chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Amazing! I just fell in love with your AU. I can't really put the right words to it, how beautiful well written this is! I really love the way you imagined Mikey and his brothers dealing these horrific situations so far! Poor Mikey Dx I didn't just imagine this story, I felt it! It was heartbreaking to see Mikey dealing with these bullies and how he snapped at his brothers instead of telling them the truth.
My heart was screaming for him to tell his brothers the truth, so they could help him before something bad happens. But on the other side I'm kind of...love if something happens to him, 'cause I know his brothers would be there for him when he needs them the most and would do anything to fix him up. I know me I would enjoy every single moments of them worrying about Mikey and trying to help him.

I'm already excited and scared at the same time for the next chapter!

I hope you understood what I meant, 'cause english is not my first language.