Reviews for Playing with Fire
JT815 chapter 11 . 4/7
I know this story is older but I just want to say that I absolutely love it! I’ve been so hooked I’ve stopped reading all of my other ones while I make my way through your series. The only tiny little issue I have is that in the HP books the name is Zabini not Zambini.
infinityneverlasts chapter 31 . 12/13/2017
Yeah, I totally ship it. Like-a-brother be dammed! Lila and Jamie are together, that's cool-but I'm totally Team Wills! Super excited for the next installment!
infinityneverlasts chapter 29 . 12/12/2017
Not going to lie, I wasn't worried about them two forgiving each other and moving forwards. Its super sweet. I'm just at the point of voting John off the island
sunrisekisses chapter 27 . 12/10/2017
I've read your entire series all weekend long! Love them and all the family dynamics, can't wait for the next one!
infinityneverlasts chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
He's getting stronger! Will it mess up his game? And side note, is it weird that I want Wills and Daisy to end up together?
twilightlover427 chapter 20 . 11/30/2017
Wonderful chapter. I love seeing how much Marcus has changed.
twilightlover427 chapter 16 . 11/24/2017
Great chapter. I really hope both Marcus and Lila have changed.
twilightlover427 chapter 11 . 11/19/2017
I’m nervous for Jamie to tell her about his gift because that would be a major way of her being able to destroy his career. People could think that it is cheating.
twilightlover427 chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
Awesome chapter. I admit I am still nervous about Lila but I think in the end she will fall for Jamie and not want to screw him over. Who knows though.
ranger lucy chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Nice so far, though I keep wanting to warn Jamie off Lila.
infinityneverlasts chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
Alright, I know it's been established as a joke, but imagine Daisy being Willis' wife? Interesting so far, and I can't wait for the plot to thicken!
twilightlover427 chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
Good chapter. I can see where the team would be nervous. Heck I don’t trust Lila fully.
twilightlover427 chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
Great chapter. I would love to see a Willis story. In regards to this story I am a little surprised we don’t see Jamie reading and bodies mind expecially Lila.
twilightlover427 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I like where the story is going so far.